MMA Ring Announcers should have.....

2JupitersTooMany - I support making Buffer's screen name spin on its axis

Thats Facking Awesome!!!!

DJLastCall - As a licensed announcer, I approve of this idea...but I think we should have WHITE names instead.

Since people do not care who we are, NOT having to look at our names would encourage them to continue not caring who we are.

licensed announcer???? why the hell would you need a license for that? sounds like somebody screwed you out of some money

You need a license because of what happened in 1965 in Ohio, when the ring announcer shouted fire as a joke and hundreds of people died in the stampede. 

Crazy Zimmerman -  I vote for the color ruby.  Because people call me the ruby-throated sparrow.

For some reason, I now have Judy Blue Eyes stuck playing in my head. Good thing I like that song.

"Paul sold teh WEC to its current owners"

Oh my....you are alot worse then I had previously thought.

crowbar -  "Paul sold teh WEC to its current owners"

Oh my....you are alot worse then I had previously thought.

Dude just go away!

I'm gonna throw out a vote for lavender names for MC/announcers.

Lavender is the color that appears most often on Bruce Buffer's ties.

Also, nearly all of the Garv's lingerie happens to be lavender...except for that one sizzling red number he wore to the M-1 after-party.

^lavender sounds good.

For the record - I don't know the thread starter...but I know crowbar has inside sh*t from a LONG time ago.

Can't we all just get along?

Thanks DJ,

I will always stand up when my integrity is on the line.

crowbar - Thanks DJ,

I will always stand up when my integrity is on the line.

OK, This is the second time you have thrown shit at the IFC if my memory serves me correctly. I know there are 2 sides to every story, and i have heard both of them. Honestly, i could not give a flying fuck less. You have hi-jacked my thread that has NOTHING to do with the IFC, other than you know im the announcer for them,cause you Hi-jacked a thread i did bout a year ago. The IFC sucks, the IFC this and that! Cry me a fuckin river dude!!! If you wanna get along? i would prefer that....If not? i will be in Oroville on Aug 21st, and we can deal face to face. My name is Tony Biondo and i wont be hard to find crobar....i will be the Italian guy that looks extremely confident!

Mess with the crow,u get the bar be careful crowbar has been around this game for a bit...

When you get your facts straight is when I will leave it alone.Until then,be prepared for my input about you & Paul Smith.

BTW:This has nothing to do with Howard Petschler.The CEO of the IFC.  

crowbar - When you get your facts straight is when I will leave it alone.Until then,be prepared for my input about you & Paul Smith.

BTW:This has nothing to do with Howard Petschler.The CEO of the IFC.  

And it should have nothing to do with the Fucking ring announcer either!

13pitbulls - And it should have nothing to do with the Fucking ring announcer either!

EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE WE ALL GET LAVENDER NAMES!

DJLastCall - 
13pitbulls - And it should have nothing to do with the Fucking ring announcer either!

EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE WE ALL GET LAVENDER NAMES!

I like your style DJ, I like your style.

DJLastCall - I'm gonna throw out a vote for lavender names for MC/announcers.

Lavender is the color that appears most often on Bruce Buffer's ties.

Also, nearly all of the Garv's lingerie happens to be lavender...except for that one sizzling red number he wore to the M-1 after-party.

THIS! lol

TTT

So....what the f'n a? Are we getting lavender names or what, Kirik?

I was going to suggest we give judges and referees black names, but then I realized they might get confused for ignorant noobs. Wait a sec...I guess that WOULD work after all, huh?

DJLastCall - So....what the f'n a? Are we getting lavender names or what, Kirik?

I was going to suggest we give judges and referees black names, but then I realized they might get confused for ignorant noobs. Wait a sec...I guess that WOULD work after all, huh?

Is Lavender the final answer? this shit is hilarious!