MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

If you have not listened recently, or at all, you’re missing out on the greatest era of any podcast. It’s must-listen content at this point. I don’t even know where to start. First there’s Adam, a Jewish teen misfit with anger problems and an impressive high school wrestling background, grown up into a comedian with solid MMA knowledge and a misleading stage name. His inappropriate brand of podcast humor elicits cringes and also intense humor. He asks the questions that everyone else is too professional to ask. 

Convicted murderer, mma fraud, and former mma.tv moderator Rafael Toure used to conduct online interviews posted on mma.tv circa 1999 where he’d routinely ask fighters if they practiced anal sex (Josh Barnett was I to it). That’s less inappropriate than the shit Adam asks female and male fighters on a regular basis, and it’s always podcast gold. He doesn’t give a fuck, he kisses and tells (but married now) and can use his comedian card to somehow get away with this shit.

Mayhem Miller is the regular cohost now. Fresh out of prison/jail, he brings a wacky and fresh brand of humor along with a flair for the inappropriate himself. His stories and mma knowledge are top notch and he is a good interviewer. He regularly harasses Adam about personality ticks and his propensity to take shit too far. Mayhem and Adam are close friends and make a hilarious buddy comedy, and it appears the Mayhem might be living in Adam’s garage. It’s possible Mayhem moved out because he couldn’t handle the naked kid in the yard next door.

Then enter The Weendawg, how to begin... This motherfucker somehow makes Adam and Mayhem (two legit degenerates, one worse than the other) seem like normal and reasonable citizens. This apparent comedian is the wildest character in any current podcast and all of his insane antics and stories appear believable. He is a gender fluid guy whose only gay encounter was when he was 5. When he’s not finger blasting his girl and dreaming of men with huge dicks, he’s ... um... actually that’s what he mostly does. But his stories are good times.

This outlandish trio of filth and mma are the only stooges that continue to meet in person to podcast, during this covid pandemic. Within the first few minutes of the most recent episode I was giggling uncontrollably a few times and that just doesn’t happen with other podcasts. Sometimes Renato Laranja joins the crew which is always riotously hilarious. I could go on, but it’s fucking late and I have to get up early. I think Adam recently said he loses money on the podcast which is tragic considering what a gem it is. Tune in, subscribe, and leave a comment to support.

1 Like

I hope he doesnt lost money on it, it's fucking hillarious and has been for years. Even when he had Marina on the show it was great. I think they need to get Josh Barnett in there again, I like Ellenburger ad Jouban as well, but both are are rarely on. I miss Greg being on the show as much, but honestly it's good even if it's just Adam and Ween. Mayhem is a GREAT addition, hell, they used to take calls from him via 1-800-collect or some shit in jail! 

fucking lol at "First there’s Adam, a Jewish teen misfit with anger problems and an impressive high school wrestling background, grown up into a comedian with solid MMA knowledge and a misleading stage name."

and the weendawg description. Whether his stories are made up or not, he is insane, and it's great. 

I used to have a job driving 4-6 hours a day, and flying a lot, this damned podcast got me through some boring windshield time in the oddest places in America. 

No better time than now to catch up on podcasts.

No

2 Likes

MMA ROASTED has been the best podcast out there for a while now 

4 Likes

The podcast i look forward to the most out of any genre not just mma. The show is crazy entertaining and Adam's got a knack for finding the best upcoming mma fighters to interview.

Thuggnificent - 

The podcast i look forward to the most out of any genre not just mma. The show is crazy entertaining and Adam's got a knack for finding the best upcoming mma fighters to interview.

This is true, I've ben hearing about "Division" Deiveson Figueiredo for years now from Adam, if not for MMA Roasted, I would have totally forgotten who he was prior to the recent title fight.

Love the podcast. Adam if you see this I cant listen to the most recent episode. I cant download it or stream it.

Agreed

Logged in to agree with you. Adam and Mayhem are great together, and Weendawg is no big deal.

1 Like

Adam is hilarious. Great podcast for mma fans and Comedy fans.

Jump Kick -

If you have not listened recently, or at all, you’re missing out on the greatest era of any podcast. It’s must-listen content at this point. I don’t even know where to start. First there’s Adam, a Jewish teen misfit with anger problems and an impressive high school wrestling background, grown up into a comedian with solid MMA knowledge and a misleading stage name. His inappropriate brand of podcast humor elicits cringes and also intense humor. He asks the questions that everyone else is too professional to ask. 

Convicted murderer, mma fraud, and former mma.tv moderator Rafael Toure used to conduct online interviews posted on mma.tv circa 1999 where he’d routinely ask fighters if they practiced anal sex (Josh Barnett was I to it). That’s less inappropriate than the shit Adam asks female and male fighters on a regular basis, and it’s always podcast gold. He doesn’t give a fuck, he kisses and tells (but married now) and can use his comedian card to somehow get away with this shit.

Mayhem Miller is the regular cohost now. Fresh out of prison/jail, he brings a wacky and fresh brand of humor along with a flair for the inappropriate himself. His stories and mma knowledge are top notch and he is a good interviewer. He regularly harasses Adam about personality ticks and his propensity to take shit too far. Mayhem and Adam are close friends and make a hilarious buddy comedy, and it appears the Mayhem might be living in Adam’s garage. It’s possible Mayhem moved out because he couldn’t handle the naked kid in the yard next door.

Then enter The Weendawg, how to begin... This motherfucker somehow makes Adam and Mayhem (two legit degenerates, one worse than the other) seem like normal and reasonable citizens. This apparent comedian is the wildest character in any current podcast and all of his insane antics and stories appear believable. He is a gender fluid guy whose only gay encounter was when he was 5. When he’s not finger blasting his girl and dreaming of men with huge dicks, he’s ... um... actually that’s what he mostly does. But his stories are good times.

This outlandish trio of filth and mma are the only stooges that continue to meet in person to podcast, during this covid pandemic. Within the first few minutes of the most recent episode I was giggling uncontrollably a few times and that just doesn’t happen with other podcasts. Sometimes Renato Laranja joins the crew which is always riotously hilarious. I could go on, but it’s fucking late and I have to get up early. I think Adam recently said he loses money on the podcast which is tragic considering what a gem it is. Tune in, subscribe, and leave a comment to support.

I woke up laughing at this last night. Best Review ever. Thanks man.

4 Likes

Amen! I’ve been listening to Adam Hunter for years. and get this, he’s even cooler in person!

2 Likes

Adam is way better comedian than some of these Joe Rogan cronies and deserves more recognition!!!

I do miss CB Gold on the show, he was Adams punching bag. Weendog is funny too but doesn’t always come across as believable in his story telling

2 Likes
sockeye - Adam is way better comedian than some of these Joe Rogan cronies and deserves more recognition!!!

I do miss CB Gold on the show, he was Adams punching bag. Weendog is funny too but doesn’t always come across as believable in his story telling

1000000% over the Rogan cronies. Weedawg may not be believable, because he’s clinically insane, and gender fluid. 

1 Like
Adam Hunter -
Jump Kick -

Awesome, can’t wait for the next episode.

Jump Kick -
Adam Hunter -
Jump Kick -

Awesome, can’t wait for the next episode.

We did one today with Mayhem, Bisping, Baroni and Preacher Lawson. It will be up tonight. 

1 Like

https://youtu.be/fm39zqrZVqk

1 Like
Adam Hunter -

https://youtu.be/fm39zqrZVqk

Mayhem starts off berating Adam about asking inappropriate questions about Anal to the guests, Adam denies it and Mayhem backs it up with an example. >

I heard Adam shags like a minx

1 Like