MMA Roasted is the Greatest Podcast of our Time

sockeye -

Latest episode, #564. A minute into the podcast and Shang starts it off by calling Colby a bitch. Needless to say, another episode to avoid. I got tricked since Shang was not in the description.

Prior episode was hilarious with Weendawg, McCorkle, Frye and Wilson

It was fine, they shuned politics in the episode and stayed on MMA most of the episode. 

Jump Kick -
Jump Kick -

Is it possible to have Sean on days where Shang is not? I really enjoy Sean and cannot stand Shang. Episode gets deleted immediately when his voice comes on. Cheers and keep up the great work.

THANK YOU!!! The Shangless McCorckle episode was so good. Much appreciated.

YES! 

sockeye -

Latest episode, #564. A minute into the podcast and Shang starts it off by calling Colby a bitch. Needless to say, another episode to avoid. I got tricked since Shang was not in the description.

Prior episode was hilarious with Weendawg, McCorkle, Frye and Wilson

Almost downloaded it. Nope. 

Another Shangless McCorckle episode again this weak, TREMENDOUS!!! Thanks a lot Adam, you’re the best. 

Jump Kick -

Another Shangless McCorckle episode again this weak, TREMENDOUS!!! Thanks a lot Adam, you’re the best. 

The Adam, McCorkle, Weendawg, Frye, Greg  or any combo of those guys is always fun. I have to admit I wasnt a fan of Greg at first but the little fucker grew on me.

Adam Hunter - 

https://youtu.be/fm39zqrZVqk

Because of OP’s review and the five facial expressions in the above picture I’m going to give it a watch for the first time.

Here are the 2 latest ones. Hope you enjoy. https://youtu.be/DmHMivNv10Y

https://youtu.be/DwjZzpEl3Lg

The judge Frye / Southern Fryed bit was amazing I hope this develops into something!

Was good to hear from Meerschaert too he seems quite humble after a loss like that.

2 Likes
glenn777 -

The judge Frye / Southern Fryed bit was amazing I hope this develops into something!

Was good to hear from Meerschaert too he seems quite humble after a loss like that.

Agreed. Thanks Adam for yet another Shangless McCorcklesode. Tremendous.

ShanTheMan -
Jump Kick -

The Adam, McCorkle, Weendawg, Frye, Greg  or any combo of those guys is always fun. I have to admit I wasnt a fan of Greg at first but the little fucker grew on me.

Greg's hilarious, love when Adam tees him up for a Greg Fry impression.

Greg saying you were being "loose" with calling fighters hot is kinda true, but you also can't be expected to trash these chicks who also come on the show. I just found it funny I was on Greg's side which isnt usually the case.

Adam! What's happened to the original theme tune, the Mongolian rappers? I loved that song. At least cut it in the new intro. 

CindyDanoisstrikingcoach - 

Adam! What's happened to the original theme tune, the Mongolian rappers? I loved that song. At least cut it in the new intro. 

maybe the N bombs? lol

ShanTheMan -

Greg saying you were being "loose" with calling fighters hot is kinda true, but you also can't be expected to trash these chicks who also come on the show. I just found it funny I was on Greg's side which isnt usually the case.

https://youtu.be/swrq0FcBR1U

2 Likes

First voice you hear on the latest episode: Shang. Pause. Delete. 

1 Like
SandBlaster -

First voice you hear on the latest episode: Shang. Pause. Delete. 

Sadly this. His name was left off of the episode description. I have it 2 minutes thinking maybe I should give him a 5th chance, and I just couldn’t handle it.

the Shangless McCorckle episodes have been tremendous.

1 Like
Jump Kick -

maybe the N bombs? lol

N bombs are in nearly every rap song realised these days, what's the problem??? 

CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -
Jump Kick -

maybe the N bombs? lol

Nigga nigga nigga song by Gangsta Rap

Great song, I also love public enema

CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -
Jump Kick -

maybe the N bombs? lol

Just guessing that a white guy playing music of Asian guys dropping N bombs (even soft ones) is less in vogue in 2020, or maybe he just wanted a fresh intro, the new one is really good and humorous.