MMA Scen Gen Droid App

market.android.com/details 

MMA Scen Gen is a DIY mixed martial arts fight simulator. You fill out eleven fighter variables each of two fighters to the degree that you feel necessary and run the simulator. The code runs 1000 fights randomly but criteria specific and displays the winner and the data at the bottom of the app. Run as many times as you want. Perfect for MMA Fantasy Leagues, arguments, Pay-Per-View parties or just hypothetical fights you want to see happen. 

Used this app recently to run a scenario of Royce vs Brock and Silva vs Okami and it was quite interesting.

tttrying this bugger out!

I knew we could count on GG ( he needs help predicting fights ) lol jk

lol true story bro :)

Can it do GG versus Fedor? Maybe now I stand a better chance ;)

It can do any 2 fighters you want! you type in the names and rank the 11 categories as you see fit and run the generator

K gotta get my chicklets to bed and I'll get to some matchups. Let's see some results posted that others did Phone Post

Agreed, I wanna see what crazy matchups the UG comes up with and the results.

this bad boy is great fellas. ive been needin something like this for arguments and my fantasy league for those close fights. so my cousin and i got it done. please put this puppy on your phone and give me feedback.

iPhone or no? Cool app either way. Phone Post

steve jobs is disappoint

RML -  steve jobs is disappoint

This :( WTF is a Droid

First App, see how everyone likes it then expand to other platforms possibly

Sofa King Goodridge - 
RML -  steve jobs is disappoint

This :( WTF is a Droid

Droid is to iPhone what 8-tracks are to iPods.

Trollin them Droiders ;)

Droids outsell iPhones sir

Excuse me, it was the best selling smartphone when this app went into dev. lol

I know. 'Twas a joke, buddy. I hope the app does well so you can port it over to iPhone!

I hope so too, this is my 2 nephews venture and I am just supporting it because I have played with it a bunch during development and love it.. makes me wanna switch off my BB to Droid to be honest

TTT

Muzalini -  I hope so too, this is my 2 nephews venture and I am just supporting it because I have played with it a bunch during development and love it.. makes me wanna switch off my BB to Droid to be honest

noice