MMA Sociological Study

My roomate is a grad student at Indiana University of PA, he's been coming to all my fights since I started 3 years ago and has become a big mma fan. He came up with the idea to do a sociological research study and pitched it to the head of the department and I guess the guy really liked the idea. It has a chance to get some attention and get published because this is an area that's never been covered in research like this and it's an opportunity to get the sport some attention in a new medium. It's also a good way to get your name out there. It's not going to be bashing in any way and he's confident that it's gonna paint a whole new picture of these athletes. to very quickly sum it up, he wants to find out what the public thinks of the type of people that fight and contrast it with what type of people these fighters really are. We're are looking to find people who are interested in participating. It'd be nice to get some recognizable names to lend credability, but we also want fighters from all spectrums, pro and amateur. So if you know anyone, get the word out, and if you yourself want in send an e-mail to cvaccaro@gmail.com and give your name and background. The interview will be real simple and will only take a minute or two in most cases. Let me know your thoughts and interest on here or throw us a ttt

ttt

ttt

this will be awsome.

good luck

ttt

ttt

great idea.

Thanx guys, we've had a lot of interest so far, if you know anyone that you think would be interested get the word out.

Justin

ttt

By the way, sorry that there's two of these threads, the first one went off the board so we put another one up, but the original one came back on.

ttt