MMA stars as kids(pics)

"Oleg and War Machine"

????? how would those two have ever crossed paths?

no way thats rampage

forrest wins page 2, since i hadnt seen it b4

2 Likes

great nice pic thanks.ttt

great nice pic thanks.ttt

ttt

Wandy looks like he should be singing for The Doors

Tito looks like the feral kid from Mad Max 2.

Randelman looks exactly the same. I wouldn't recognize GSP or Rampage. In fact I still can't...

I had seen all the Emeliananko's pics and these dudes are killers.

epic thread.

some comments:

1. No way that is GSP
2. No way that is Rampage
3. Gina is the definition of the ugly duckling turned into the beautiful swan (that can kick your ass).

Diaz brothers are so badass. It's ridiculous that even as small children they looked like no one should fuck with them.

no way thats GSP or Rampage..

and LMFAO @ Brock Lesnars huge baby head..

LMFAO @ Nick Diaz's school picture with him making a fist. HOLY LOL!!!

Diaz brothers are hands down the hardest on the thread.  

ttt

Granpa - epic thread.

some comments:

1. No way that is GSP

3. Gina is the definition of the ugly duckling turned into the beautiful swan (that can kick your ass).

idk.....that's the type of girl I would have been all over in school. and guess what....lucky me....if i played my cards right she'd turn into THE gina carano. :D

Here's an actual high school pic of Rampage, bad angle, but obviously him unlike the other pic:

Yves Edwards:

Oleg

Bas with hair again:

crocop:

Razor Rob:

Nog bros:

Alex/Fedor/some terrified girl:

Seriously, everyone in Fedor's family looks like they would fucking murder you for your fillings:

Lyoto

Don Frye:

More Brock:

Moth2Flame - 
The Destroyer88 - 
Granpa - epic thread.

some comments:

1. No way that is GSP

idk.....that's the type of girl I would have been all over in school. and guess what....lucky me....if i played my cards right she'd turn into THE gina carano. :D

I think Gina was only 13 or 14 in that picture...lol

I would have been the happiest 13 or 14 year old boy if there were girls half as attractive as a 13 year old Gina was in my school. Girls in my school 99% of the time = mexican, mexican, mexican, loud fat black chick, white girl with no ass, mexican, mexican, mexican, asian. And the only girls I found attractive were locked up with black guys. So I had to settle with the next best thing.....half asian black girl with a ass to KILL for.