MMA Surge Helping Give Away Free Bellator Tix!!!

We at MMA Surge (youtube.com/mmasurge) are helping give some fans in California some free Tix to Bellator's biggest card in a while. 

All you have to do is visit http://www.1iota.com. We're looking for around 200 MMA superfans that want to check out the show. Simply, request tickets and tell them why you love MMA. We will choose the biggest fans and send them to the most exciting MMA event in Southern California this year.  

LINEUPLightweight World Championship - Michael Chandler vs Rick HawnFeatherweight World Championship - Pat Curran vs Patricio PitbullLight Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal - Babalu Sobrai vs Mikhail Zayats

Bellator MMA will make its long-awaited premiere on Spike TV with a star-studded fight card including two Bellator World Championship Title fights.

Emanating from The University of California’s Bren Center in Irvine, CA, featherweight world champion Pat Curran defends his title against explosive knockout artist Patricio Pitbull, while lightweight world champion Michael Chandler battles former Olympian Rick Hawn in their highly anticipated Bellator Championship showdown.

The action-packed night also features the Bellator debut of decorated MMA veteran Renato “Babalu” Sobral, who will fight in the quarterfinals of the Light Heavyweight Tournament against Russian submission ace Mikhail Zayats.

Bellator MMA, which features The Toughest Tournament in Sports, will showcase five tournaments this season in different weight classes including featherweight, lightweight, welterweight, middleweight and light heavyweight. The 12-week season, airing on Thursdays at 10pm on Spike TV, will showcase many of the greatest mixed martial arts fighters from around the world in venues spanning across North America.

Please download our free app in the apple store "MMA Surge Q&A" and if you are lucky enough to get some free tickets. Give me a shout out in the app. 

Good luck and ill see ya there. 
Squid

TTT Phone Post

http://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=SPEC&linkID=uci&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Lightweight World Championship Rick Hawn   VS   Michael Chandler

14-1-0   RECORD   10-0-0 5' 9"   HEIGHT   5' 8" 155lbs   WEIGHT   155lbs Featherweight World Championship Patricio Pitbull   VS   Pat Curran

17-1-0   RECORD   17-4-0 5' 5"   HEIGHT   5' 10" 145lbs   WEIGHT   145lbs Light Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal Mikhail Zayats   VS   Babalu Sobral

19-6-0   RECORD   37-9-0 6' 0"   HEIGHT   6' 0" 204lbs   WEIGHT   205lbs
Light Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinals
Seth Petruzelli
(14 - 6)  VS  Jacob Noe
(9 - 1) 
Light Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinals
Emanuel Newton
(18 - 7)  VS  Atanas Djambazov
(17 - 2) 
Light Heavyweight Feature Fight
Hector Ramirez
(9 - 4)  VS  Jason Lambert
(24 - 13) 
Featherweight Feature Fight
Aaron Miller
(12 - 8)  VS  Joe Camacho
(13 - 17) 
Welterweight Feature Fight
Joe Williams
(7 - 1)  VS  Jamie Yager
(6 - 3) 
Lightweight Feature Fight
Savant Young
(10 - 9)  VS  Mike Guymon
(14 - 5) 
Catchweight Feature Fight (165 lbs.)
Brian Warren
(18 - 15)  VS  J.J. Ambrose
(17 - 4) 
Featherweight Feature Fight
Mario Navarro
(4 - 2)  VS  Cleber Luciano
(7 - 4) 

Ttt Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Totally in, and spreading the word to my fellow Orange Countyians.

Phone Post

Dammit Jim.

crowbar - 

Dammit Jim.

2 far bar

Good luck guys. I'll be the guy wearing the MMA Surge shirt. Maybe even giving those away too.

...terrible business man I am. Phone Post

Phone Post

Just received my e-ticket. I'll be there. Thanks for the heads up! Phone Post

Volatol - Just received my e-ticket. I'll be there. Thanks for the heads up! Phone Post

Sweet. Glad you took advantage of it. Make sure you subscribe to us on YouTube. We have a lot more deals like this coming in the future. Only alive five months so it's a start. Phone Post

Got mine too. Awesome! See you assholes there.

awesome thanks! I will spread the word!

I dl'ed mma surge on android but cant find the q&a.

JimmersonzGlove -

It says I'm in status "reserved" and not gauranteed admission. Is it worth taking a half day of work and driving up from San Diego?

Let me find out. Phone Post

I was wondering the same thing about the reserved status. Let us know when you can. Thanks again! Phone Post

Arrive 30-45 mins before and your good is what they said. I'll try to make them be better tho. Will know soon. Filming a fight scene for a movie all day. But will press along for answers. Phone Post