MMA-TRADING CARDS

im a card collector of football mainly. but i wanna start collecting mma cards. anyone know where i can get packs of these. who makes any. any info would be helpful. thnx in advance.

I got some cards that I made and I drawed a picture of the fighter and then wrote some stuff about them on the card. some of the stuff is true and other stuff is made up like I give royce gracie the superpower to fly and randy cutoure got a +5 sword and a dragon to ride. theyre not super high quality but there prety good thanks alot bob

gee wiz...sounds like.......................ur one messed up feller. ill pray for ya sonny.

ttt for a response that dont waste my time.

post this on the memorabilia ground. there's a few guys there that could point you somewhere.

http://mmapayout.com/2008/08/upper-deck-to-intorduce-line-of-mma-cards/

Upper Deck has a mixed martial arts, MMA, trading card set on the way in October. The Art of Fighting would be the first standalone MMA trading card product, including 100 basic cards in the basic set and two autographed cards per 24-pack box.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. thnx guys

I bought a box of the Donruss Americana (Ring Kings),and 2 single packs. Not 1 mma card. I would wait until UD's came out.

bob s - I got some cards that I made and I drawed a picture of the fighter and then wrote some stuff about them on the card. some of the stuff is true and other stuff is made up like I give royce gracie the superpower to fly and randy cutoure got a +5 sword and a dragon to ride. theyre not super high quality but there prety good thanks alot bob

I would so buy a set of trading cards by bob s!

I have 10 cards :)

i have one set of ring kings cards, and it has all MMA in it...

I think I may have gotten a full set of MMA ones from the company... I figured there were more than just the ones I got. Didn't know it was mixed with boxing on the ones they distribute...

If you have a bunch of money, you can track down the PRIDE card set. I think mmaposters has a set available right now minus the autographed set.

kekoa - I have 10 cards :)

Kekoa will own UPPER DECK SOON !

I tried for 40 or so but only 10 i heard got used, and I dont know which ones.

Are they out yet?

robnashville - http://mmapayout.com/2008/08/upper-deck-to-intorduce-line-of-mma-cards/

Upper Deck has a mixed martial arts, MMA, trading card set on the way in October. The Art of Fighting would be the first standalone MMA trading card product, including 100 basic cards in the basic set and two autographed cards per 24-pack box.

Are they out yet?

kekoa email me.

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

i had a nice baseball card collection...til my eldest daughter's bf stole most of them

now i'm gonna concentrate on MMA cards

279 Jeter Rookie Gem Mnt 10 uncirculated. period.

I have the fattest collection there is from japan and america! K1, pancrase, shooto, UFC from the original video game back in the day. A few fighters know about my collection! I have just about everybody and they are autographed! hahaha Not for sale so sorry, wait no I am not! sinister laughs hahahahahaha.
tk kohsaka, bas rutten, royce, chris lytle, jason godsey, minoru suzuki, massive ichi, leon dijk, ken and frank s., orlando weit, vernon white, guy mezger, tito ortiz, quentin jackson from KOTC days just to name a few oh yeah mine from pancrase days! I got a new one out for $5 holla at me on myspace if ya want one limited edition