MMA.tv: Can't turn off pro editor.

Now that my membership has elapsed I'm stuck with the pro editor on, and so if I try to paste a link in my post, I can't post. Please create a way for us to turn off the editor, thanks.

If you go to Site Pref. and then Forum Settings there is a page where I had originally turned on the editor. There is an option you can check to indicate if you want it on or off, but now there is no button to submit changes with. I'm thinking there was when I turned it on originally, but now there's no way to save your settings.

???

a little help please?

"while they are at it.,,PLEASE make a "select all" function for myThrd..thank you"

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I got behind in deleting those damn things and now I have about 10 million of them. I'm just leaving them on the MyThrd view until they get the 'Select All' function going LOL

Good point, "My Threads" is currently useless. It's longer than any of the forums, I tried going through it and deleting, but it's just such a pain in the ass I gave up.

ttt

lol