MMA.TV Fantasy Football

League is on ESPN, draft is set for Monday August 31st 8:15pm (eastern time). Leave me your email address in this thread if you want in, room for 11 more teams. Please only join if you are going to be at the live draft and set you lineups ALL season long.

theNHBfan@zoomtown.com

email sent alco

email sent xcouturefan

jasonmiller54@yahoo.com

jiiimmmyyy@hotmail.com

count me in, swicks51@gmail.com

email sent.....i really hope you guys are gonna play all season long making moves even if your team sucks

alco I sent you that invite 9 days ago and you still havent joined

Sorry dude.  Been busy as shit.  I'm in.

I had to change the draft date to Monday August 31st at 8:15pm (eastern time), I hope that is alright so if you have a problem with it speak up now. Scott, I sent you that email today check again and see if you got it otherwise let me know

I have joined! I am team Paulo Thiago Silva you will meet your doom

alxholic@gmail.com

"Any chance of drafting Sunday night, the 30th?"

No, the 30th time slots were taken up. I went to move the draft back an hour and then got froze out of the 30th completely so I had to make it the 31st

axlholic email sent.

4 more spots open...

email sent sir.duth@yahoo.com

Why do a live draft? Wouldnt it be easier to do an automatic draft since we are all in different states etc?

Nfl.com has the automatic drafts and its easier. I want to join but don't want to be at the live draft.

reactionrevival@gmail.com

caleb - Why do a live draft? Wouldnt it be easier to do an automatic draft since we are all in different states etc?

Nfl.com has the automatic drafts and its easier. I want to join but don't want to be at the live draft

AUTO DRAFT SUCKS!

Live draft is the way to go.  You can pre-sort your players and it will auto draft for you based on your rankings if you don't want to do it live.

sir.duth@yahoo.com

Auto draft is fucking garbage and there is ZERO chance of us having it. It's never been a problem before having a draft with people in different time zones, everyone is aware ahead of time and can make plans to be there

Email sent Knuckle and ultimo

2 spots left

"You can pre-sort your players and it will auto draft for you based on your rankings if you don't want to do it live."

NO, because from my experience if only 1 or 2 people do the pre-rank they have a bullshit built in excuse and never stay with the league all season long. I'd LOVE to have you in the league Caleb if you can make it for a live draft, I will even hold a spot open for you so let me know asap