MMA.tv iPhone app = A KIRIK "CASH GRAB"

The nerve of this guy. First he has the audacity to charge $30 a year for the ability to post images on a message board, and now he is milking his herd for even more $$$$!

What a swindler. It amazes me how gullible people are to line this low life's pockets with thier cash.

Posted: 14 hours ago
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President Member Since: 1/1/01

It is a dollar. Right now development for iPhones is really expensive, and good dev is really, really expensive. I don't want to say what it cost before the dough ran out, but was a lot. It is the best value for a dollar in the MMA space.

It gets worse - last min they charged two dollars. I sell enough of those things, and I will be an actual hundredaire.

I bought a fightsport app instead. Kirik doesnt care about the blackberry.

nofatchicks - I bought a fightsport app instead. Kirik doesnt care about the blackberry.

I resemble that remark - BlackBerry app coming next week :-)

not to mention my mma.tv shirt ripped in 3.2 seconds  $20 gone forever

You just HAD to know that Dino Kostakio was going to be one for the first in line to have Kirik Jenness and Paypal Palmquist steal his money.

I wonder if "The GARV" or Miss RaRa have forked over the money yet?

All these fools just falling all over themselves to give Kirik their money. But Im on to them and their scams!!!

I Bought the UG Iphone Application (Question)

Posted: 1 hour ago

I've been so busy that I only had a chance to play around with it for like 3 min. (the Iphone). My question is, how do you post from it? I didn't see where to log in, etc. Am I missing something?

----------------------------------------

Posted: 52 minutes ago

It is not an option yet unfortunately. 

The app is great. Even though this is a troll I felt the need to say the app is great because everyone should buy it!

And Kirik...........

Im not feeling this OMAr thing. It does not look right........... can we go back to (tm)?

nofatchicks - I bought a fightsport app instead. Kirik doesnt care about the blackberry.

Try having a shitty Tmobile Sidekick LX. 

HarlemSavoy -  I think you should have the full words.... like....

OMA is a registered trademark of Beau the Man.... etc... See how long you can make the name. haha

LOL!!!

i can post from my blackberry now

Thanks but no thanks. I have a company issued BlackBerry (World Edition) and I don't pay a cent.

I got the app and it's awesome.

Any plans for an Android app?

OMA® -  And Kirik...........

Im not feeling this OMAr thing. It does not look right........... can we go back to (tm)?

Whatever, Omar

punches monitor

Android app please...

Which would be correct?

OMA (tm) 

Kirik - 

Which would be correct?

OMA (tm)