MMA.TV/Six Deuce Shirts PRE-SALE

Yup world wide shipping is a go !!!

Bit pricey at $6.50 a shirt but whatever...They're cheap at twice the price..

Nice..Im getting one...

Cool shirt.

Quik how much of a bribe do I have to pay to get my shirts before Roxanne?

TTT for shirts...

sweet

Arias

nkm, $6.50 for shipping to Sweden.

DJpudd, I've got them checking on it, I will drop you an email when I find out why you got that error.

ttt

Sold!

It's gonna be cool seeing these dotting the audience of every MMA related organizations PPVs!!....:)

I'm trying to source lettering to get my account name for the back of mine. I'm thinking the kind that you use for football shirts or some such...

wrestlemen- I don't like tight fitting shirts, but yeah, I used to always take larges and now I find myself wearing mediums (I used to walk around at 145 three years ago, and now I'm usually 134ish). anyway, I'm ordering my shirt tomorrow! Say, are you indeed working in tandem with Kirik, Quik?: DiscoNfrno lol thanks. This thread isn't about me, it's about these awesome shirts. I've been waiting for these. Now how about rash guards? I wanna promote mma.tv!

Quik, how much is shipping out of the country... to Florida, LOL.

PS -- I heart you in a non-romo kind of way!  

Sign me up!

TTT

Evilmaster, I hope that we see them on PPV!

Bunnymonster, ask Mr. Glossop ^^ about putting names on the shirts...he did it for Tampa Combat and a Six Deuce shirt before...turned out really well.

Rox19, I am indeed. :)

Ben, I think it's like $3.50 or so? Drop me a message on myspace and let me know what you've been up to!

TTT

Imma by one of dez

Imma by one of dez

^^^he's gonna buy one of these!

Quik might be on to something here, The UG really IS powerful.

We ask and we receive, the shirts we were all wanting were made. Now it's up to us to show Quik we didn't waste his time on these great shirts!

Get yours NOW!

ttt