MMA would blow if every division was like this!

Just watched Bibiano vs Ueda and here is the picture:

UFC champ has been out for years and it is unknown if he will come back and what level he will be at if he does.

former #1 Cruz out for years
#1 in the UFC Barao has not lost since 2005
#2 Faber has already lost twice to Barao
#3 Dantes is in Bellator
#4 Fernandes is in One fc
#6 Moraes is in World Series of Fighting

Barao has already beat #8 Wineland, #12 McDonald.

This division is ruled by Renan Barao but 3 of the best challengers are holding titles in an MMA flavored alphabet soup and the former champion lost his title to injury.

Imagine if Cain had not won the title from Junior but instead got in a fight for it after Dos Santos was out with injury for over two years.

Werdum was the champ of Bellator.
Browne ruled One fc.
Miocic was in WSOF.
Nelson and Mir were in Bellator too.

Cain had already beat Hunt twice and hunt had cleaned out the rest of the division's contenders.

That is the heavyweight version of what is going on at 135.

I have no interest in 135 strictly because it has no challengers that can beat Barao. I thought Faber would be the guy to do it but not after the last fight with Renan.

Boring, boring division. Exciting fights, but the title picture is just boring. It's the same way with Anderson when he reigned the MW division. The champ is so good it makes the division look like shit.

I seriously dont think 135 & 145 should be separate divisons. I would prefer 140, 155, 170 etc Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I love watching Barao do his thing.

The division is hurting more because four organizations share the top ten fighters more than Barao dominating everyone in the world's top ten as opposed to the UFC's top ten.

At this rate M-1, Pancrase, Deep, Cage Warriors, Tachi Palace and Shooto are going to have top 10 guys soon and then each of the worlds top ten organizations can each get a top ten fighter and we can have the ten champions with ten belts that mean nothing.

andyloveshugs -
dillon66 - I seriously dont think 135 & 145 should be separate divisons. I would prefer 140, 155, 170 etc Phone Post 3.0

well that's retarded and no one cares what you prefer. 135 and 145 divisions are very different in size and have developed divisions with top talent head and shoulders above the rest (aldo, mendes, edgar; barao, faber, mcdonald). 

Haha 135 has a talent pool head and shoulders above the rest? and im retarded?

Fucking troll Phone Post 3.0

135 is still kind of new, I think it will be a few years until all the top 10 guys are in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

The UFC could get all the top ten guys or they One, Bellator, and M1 could always have a few of the top ten.

Hard to say what the MMA promotional landscape will look like in 10 years. Hell, look at what it was like in 2003!

They can't seem to get flyweight, bantamweight and featherweight off the ground. Phone Post 3.0

andyloveshugs -
dillon66 - I seriously dont think 135 & 145 should be separate divisons. I would prefer 140, 155, 170 etc Phone Post 3.0

well that's retarded and no one cares what you prefer. 135 and 145 divisions are very different in size and have developed divisions with top talent head and shoulders above the rest (aldo, mendes, edgar; barao, faber, mcdonald). 

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - 135 is still kind of new, I think it will be a few years until all the top 10 guys are in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
Part of the problem is the top 10 left to fight at 125 when they got beat by Barao or Cruz Phone Post 3.0