MMACanada talks with Michael Bisping

Bisping talks up coming fight

Michael "The Count" Bisping talks with MMAcanada.net's David Stanford about his upcoming bout at UFC 127 with Jorge Rivera and why he took the fight. Bisping also shares his thoughts on facing Demian Maia and why he is such a lightning rod for "haters" and what he can do to earn the respect of North American fans,. Michael also gives us his prediction for Anderson Silva vs. Belfort at UFC 126.

Run Forrest Run - I don't think I can watch 5 minutes 26 seconds of Mr.Pillow Fists.

This makes me rethink Silva vs Belfort. Putting Belfort on his back may be a part of his strategy. Bisping vs Maia will be interesting, he has good tkd and better striking. I can see Bisping winning it by an outpointing decision. I don't think he will look to take it down for some gnp, his jits is dangerous. Bisping vs Rivera will be the complete opposite, he will take him down the whole fight and possibly end it.

Okami or Marquardt would be a decision but I don't know who would win. Silva or Belfort is risky as hell, he can get caught trying to take them down.

good video

can rivera win this fight? it's possible.

honestly i see bisping murdering him. -200 will be an absolute steal.