MMAFreeAgent.com Info

lol thanks

the records have to be entered in individually and is kind of time consuming. However, we have our reasons for doing it that way. Thanks for all the feedback...and nice pic! haha

Yeah, I'm looking at it now, but submitting my record does seem slow. Good thing I'm on vacation.

Tinner - Just to clarify, we (www.MmaFreeAgent.com)are partnering with Clinch Gear to do a segment called the Clinch Gear Fighter of the Month. Clinch Gear will do a 1 fight sponsorship which includes the following:
3 Walk Out Tshirts ( 1-fighter / 2- cornermen)
1 Pair of Shorts
1 Hat
The Clinch Gear Fighter of the Month will have a dedicated page on www.MmaFreeAgent.com and a link on www.ClinchGear.com. We have made some rules to become eligible.
1.) complete your MmaFreeAgent profile completely
2.) Upload at least 3 photos
3.) Upload at least 3 vids
4.) Have at least 1 blog post
5.) Have at least 10 fans

We think it is a great opportunity for fighters to get noticed, hope everyone likes it.

What if they have already sponsored me? Can I demand more?

Haha, you can take that up with the big guy over there. By the way, I think your nickname is the best one I have heard Logan !

Awesome people at MMAFreeAgent.com!!

Thanks. It really gets to the essence of me.

I've got my fights entered going back to about my fifth fight, so I think I'll quit there for now. I had my pay listed for them, but then debated whether I like having that be public knowledge. It always annoys me when people I meet ask me how much I make for fights.

LoganClark - It always annoys me when people I meet ask me how much I make for fights.

Especially when the pay was actually gift certificates to Mickey's Irish Saloon.

Nope, I always sold tickets for those folks, so they were always looking to get money from me.

Apparently your website lives in a time warp. I have already turned 25 there.

Yeah, I just checked out your page Logan , and see the error, we will have the programmer fix it tomorrow.

It really isn't much of an error. I'll be 25 in a few days.

In the year 2006, U.S. currency was trading on the market for much less than Mickey's Irish Saloon gift certificates, so you would have been a fool not to fight for them.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I concur.