MMAGEAR a fraud

I hear ya Rene.r

We used to order LOTS of stuff from MMAGear and always had it marked as gift. Shipping in 5 business days and no extra brokerage or duty charges. It was nice while it lasted. They fuct us on our last order so we are looking for a new supplier.

Casca-grossa

GeeRoxx,

I would say 30% of the time customs slapped GST & duty on the stuff I ordered. Quebec wants PST collected, so there might be a higher incidence of customs inspection.

They used to be excellent. It is unfortunate problems have derailed them.

BTW- I contacted Iriving and he was happy to ship USPS instead of UPS.

Oh yeah Rene, I forgot to mention Lloyd was pretty upset that my buddy got charged the extra brokerage charge for using UPS. He said they had problems with USPS to Canada so they tried using UPS. Mr. Irvin offered to paypal my friend the $50 that he was charged. Now that is service!

So back to this thread, who do you get your MMA gear/supplies from now? I know we have Sprawl and Gameness reps in Canada now, but that is about it.

GeeRoxx,

Give us a chance to show some good customer service and gear quality. We are a solid company and we would like to have you as a satisfied customer.

Please let us know how we can help you out . We believe at this point you heard what is going on all those threads and now you are kind of concerned to make a move. Please call us and we will be more than happy to work with you. We have a Canadian number so at least you will save on international calls ;). Also in which part of Canada are you located ?

Sales Team

hey guys,

mmagear are lying thieving dodgy scum!

gave them the chance to send me tracking numbers they promised but of course days later.... nothing.

as a result, i have very little faith in any companies based in brazil. it just seems from mine, adn others experience, brazilian based companies are not overly concerned about customer service. or simply doing the right thing.

any. MMAGEAR should be shut down.

speaking to the american gameness guys now. hopefully that will lead somewhere.

little dave & Cam

DMMA

There is a local company called Budo World inc. in Canada that makes BJJ Kimonos,BJJ Belts w/sleeves, Rashguards, lose fit grappling Shorts and MMA gloves. I'm pushing them for GI shorts next.

They are always improving the quality of the product and adding more products every month. Actually John Machado is wearing a budo kimono in the Championship techniques book.

I get all of my kimonos from them for me & my students.Good stuff and inexpensive.And best of all for us canucks............ NO DUTY!

Have to agree with Angelo on this one! Atama is da bomb! Although I admit it with slight hesitancy only because I've ordered other materials from the vendors listed above as well and they all did a GREAT JOB (yes even MMAGEAR.COM YET THAT WAS IN THE PAST, HAVE NO CLUE TO DATE? Personally, I treasure customer service above all else and first impressions are generally the last regardless what brand names a company offers. If their cust. service sucks then in my mind the merchandise sucks regardless the quality, the item now has a heavily tainted stigma associated with it...Nevertheless, stick with a company that did yoou right the 1st time or is doing you right. I will say that without reluctance that Keiko Raca makes a great blue whichever, weave kimono. I can't afford it but my cousin purchased one that was sweet and from first-hand exp. that have GREAT customer service. It's just in my neck of the woods we all wera ATAMA but I'm looking forward to possibly enlightening the club w'some Keiko? Love the thread folks.

Bravadojj,

BudoWorld's blue double weave Gi, is that heavier than a gold weave?

no i wouldn't say, maybe a little.

BJJMadMonkey
If you're looking for Keiko Raca for your gym shoot me an email for wholesale pricing: vince@kdta.com

go with jjprogear. Hey Gilberto, I just visited your store about a week ago. This is Miguel from El Paso, Tx. Thanks for the hook up. My wife didn't get mad at all and she even went to the store with me the next day to buy another t-shirt.

Miguel