mmaphotography: EliteXC/Affliction

Hong Kong Phooey -  

The Black Popeye....TOOT TOOT!!!

Just made this.

source pic MMAphotography.com

Thanks guys. I am whooped just got home. going to bed. Thanks HKP for the post!

Tommorrow I will be posting the rest on my site. IN case you dont know Im rebuilding the WHole Damn thing MUCH better so PLEASE check it out. When its done it will be a Monster the Search engine is gonna be ILL.

zack

LOL ^^^^ just lol

Freakin last pic is hilarious

Oh and BTW - After he fell from the jab, the Shot to the EXACT BACK of his head did him in, he tried to get up but fell back down and the got caught again on the forhead and then ear and he slept...rolled over got his eye popped. I think he got flashed 4 times and kept waking up.
in OLD UFC 1 day he just might have gotten back up since Seth woulda broke his hand on the back of his head and it looked as if he grabbed the ref and Seth.

I really HATE to say it but the shot to the back of the head warrented a break similar to the Conner v Edson Berto shot... just my 2 bits

great photos

kekoa - Oh and BTW - After he fell from the jab, the Shot to the EXACT BACK of his head did him in, he tried to get up but fell back down and the got caught again on the forhead and then ear and he slept...rolled over got his eye popped. I think he got flashed 4 times and kept waking up.
in OLD UFC 1 day he just might have gotten back up since Seth woulda broke his hand on the back of his head and it looked as if he grabbed the ref and Seth.

I really HATE to say it but the shot to the back of the head warrented a break similar to the Conner v Edson Berto shot... just my 2 bits

Too bad, so sad

thanks patrick.

befor I go to bed...did anybody notice the shocker being flashed. :)
2 in the pink,
and...

lol @ birdman

Birdman3015 -
Hong Kong Phooey -

How taste my big pee pee

lol

Birdman3015 -
kekoa - Oh and BTW - After he fell from the jab, the Shot to the EXACT BACK of his head did him in, he tried to get up but fell back down and the got caught again on the forhead and then ear and he slept...rolled over got his eye popped. I think he got flashed 4 times and kept waking up.

Too bad, so sad

lol

MMAjiujitsuboxer - Just made this.

source pic MMAphotography.com

LMAO!

ttt

these are freaking great

xakx - 
Birdman3015 -
Hong Kong Phooey -

How taste my big pee pee

lol
Priceless

The ref is holding onto the cage to avoid a takedown. Once more and I'm taking a point away from him.

ttt

UP