MMAweekly vs MMA.tv

Im convinced that the TUF crowd has taken control of the MMAweekly forums. Nothing but tools and deuchebags on that site. I think that they make the MMA.tv TUF newbs look like vets when it comes to MMA discussions and how they post.

so uhm.
cheers to us being better than them

Hi, I'm just got into MMA, what is mmaweekly?

Is it a .com, .tv, .net, etc?

Listen, guys who have all joined in the last year and a half. Just shut the fuck up about other sites and take the best from all MMA sites.

Personally, I love this place and go to mmaweekly for news and also sherdog for their video coverage of events and their interviews.

Stop whining about who's better for this and that and just work to make the places you frequent better.

Here's a useful quote I just heard the other day:

"Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People."

Not so sure about the first two parts but, more and more, that third one rings so true.

mma.tv is the best web site and i hate mmaweekly.com because dont support my news !!!!!!!!

srry. i use these forums as my main communication hub. MMAWeekly delivers solid updates cool. But the forum there is full of idiots.

Sherdog got loaded with the TUF newbs as well and has since droned me out.

Sorry but when i come to a place to talk about MMA I want to talk about that and not deal with idiots. On here it atleast gets dealt with by heckling and the idiots dont post as frequent.

sherdog web site is very good !!!!!!

The UG is the best, easily.

We are all on the same team.

Anyone wants something to get upset about, the sport is still illegal in half the country.

Other than this site, MMAweekly is the only mma site that I check out on a regular basis.

This is hands down the best forum, but the other sites all all great for news and such.

I check Sherdog and MMAWeekly everyday multiple times as well as being on the forums for waaaay too much of my day.

I am a huge supporter of this site and mmaweekly.com.

I personally think they are the most heartfelt people and are more like family. The way they pulled together and did so much when Ryan Bennett died was amazing.

I used to post quite frequently on the Soundoff forum, but they have had some people there that have turned me off of it at times. But there are still many quality posters on that board.

I am a huge supporter of this site and mmaweekly.com.

I personally think they are the most heartfelt people and are more like family. The way they pulled together and did so much when Ryan Bennett died was amazing.

I used to post quite frequently on the Soundoff forum, but they have had some people there that have turned me off of it at times. But there are still many quality posters on that board.

There's alot of good discussion on mmaweekly if you sift through the noobs, which isn't difficult since it isn't as active as some other forums.

Good info can be pulled form all 3.

I mean, seriously, they're all pretty much FREE. How much can you really complain?

"
I mean, seriously, they're all pretty much FREE. How much can you really complain? "

You're new here.. you'll soon find out some of the deuche bags on here would complain about winning a million dollars

i lurk here on the ug and find some great threads. the posters on the ug
really know how to punt the newbs and trolls and i'm usually laughing my
ass off.

but then again, sometimes there's too much "trying to be a funny guy"
and not enough discussion.

mmaweekly's forums has some jackasses as well but there are some very
solid posters there. good discussion, great banter, funny jokes, etc. i
find it easier to post over there and have a better time.

on the ug, i'm unknown so i just hang back and observe.

as for sherdog, i can't figure out wtf is going on there.

just thought i'd throw in my $.02