Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Once there was this kid who
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when
The cars had smashed him so hard

This song is now in your head...it's in there and it will be a little while before it's gone.

You're Welcome,

#TheMunk

Strong Post

High Quality

A+

Melody is too hard to remember. Not an earwig.

Fail.

First heard on a jukebox at a dive bar in the very early 90's. Makes me a bit depressed when I think of it and some old memories.

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 

Melody is too hard to remember. Not an earwig.

Fail.

No one knows the lyrics, people just say Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm and make up their own.

I walked up behind the wife and sung

Because I hit it soooo hard.
Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Haha. I was just thinking about this song last week for the first time in probably over 10 years and watched it on YouTube.

I don't remember what made me thing of it. What made you?

Other than Mmmm, the only lyrics I remember were something about a girl and birthmarks all over her body.

I always liked this song because I have a really low voice and can easily sing it (made up lyrics) in the right key. Unlike when I try to sing a Journey song and sound like a tard squealing.

Thingading - 

Haha. I was just thinking about this song last week for the first time in probably over 10 years and watched it on YouTube.

I don't remember what made me thing of it. What made you?

Other than Mmmm, the only lyrics I remember were something about a girl and birthmarks all over her body.

I always liked this song because I have a really low voice and can easily sing it (made up lyrics) in the right key. Unlike when I try to sing a Journey song and sound like a tard squealing.

I went down a youtube rabbit trail of 90's alternative music.

I didn't even listen to the damn song, I just saw it on the list and have been mmmmm-ing for 2 days now.