Mmmmm steak....

$76 bucks/lb.  .................really?  Is it really that good?

WHIPCRACK -

Of course not. But people gotta try to act fancy lol

I've had a few things from SRF but that is more than I've spent per lb

I'd be nervous that I would microwave it too long and it wouldn't taste as good as it is supposed to

4 Likes
mixedmartialfarts -

I'd be nervous that I would microwave it too long and it wouldn't taste as good as it is supposed to

Just put some catsup on it... it'll be okay

buy that entire slab or OP is poo sea

Why torture yourself going through that isle?

This was at the butchery in del mar. Definitely going back! Only stopped in quickly since i was close by. 

what did you buy?

Yummy

50% or higher Wagyu genetic bloodline?  for $75, i'd expect 100%.  and, that's a ridiculous price even for wagyu.  i can get 100% waguy for under $20 near me.  it takes some digging to find sometimes but i found these guys in COS through ranch foods direct and they run a table at a local farmers market.

https://callicratebeef.com/

but buying retail you're going to pay a massive premium due to spoilage.  it's just not popular enough to be profitable.

microbiologynerd -

SRF American Wagyu for $76.99/lb. had better be a joke.

WHIPCRACK -

No, that beef is overpriced and doesn't even come close to authentic Japanese Wagyu.  

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - what did you buy?

Nothin- just stopped in to see what they had

microbiologynerd - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - what did you buy?

Nothin- just stopped in to see what they had

That's disappointing. I don't want this to sound gay or anything but I've been sitting on my dick so that once it's numb I WAS going to rub one out and pretend it was you. Asshole move ruining this for me.

steak frites

BMac364 -

steak frites

Beauty, Clark.