MN Black Bar Owner Cries After It Was Destroyed

https://twitter.com/FatherKee/status/1266245256682430465

2 Likes

About the Bar Owners: Kb Balla & his wife Twyana are active members of their community. KB is a Firefighter on the Brooklyn Center Fire Department and Twyana was a member of the Sounds of Blackness. They have a 4 beautiful children and the toll of this entire situation is heavy. KB has been a community entrepreneur for decades and coaches and contributes to the community in which they live.

![48368342_1590689557383745_r.jpeg](upload://ibOO1XWUES3ieSrCYHchHL6foxa.jpeg)![48368342_1590689575589465_r.jpeg](upload://et22h386SixIE5cqGyIQooDyR5b.jpeg)![48368342_1590689591796920_r.jpeg](upload://5qkhJR7RrhFLR3wnSStxu0yKBom.jpeg)![48368342_1590691877350901_r.jpeg](upload://5pWy589zrDfcDJ27z6S9HD8k9dU.jpeg)

4 Likes

so many joggers just want to get healthy after the long quarantine 

4 Likes
SpunQ -

ironic they say white man keeps a black man down and yet they destroy everything a hard working black man tried to build. Why would you do that?

![](upload://fIzo4KDPy1LSVGKI71IcbUNTKxs.jpeg)

Scores Sports Bar was set for a grand opening this spring but when COVID-19 hit that was put on pause. Now, just as Scores was gearing up to welcome customers with updated guidelines from the govenor, George Floyd was murdered and everything changed overnight.

Scores Sports Bar was LOOTED,  VANDALIZED and DESTROYED 5/27/2020. This black-owned business is left trying to pick up the pieces amidst mourning with the community.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scores-bar-mpls-riot-rebuild

Dude apparently had just bought the bar recently too.  Grand opening, grand closing

1 Like
Sandy Pantz -
SpunQ -

ironic they say white man keeps a black man down and yet they destroy everything a hard working black man tried to build. Why would you do that?

![](upload://fIzo4KDPy1LSVGKI71IcbUNTKxs.jpeg)

Scores Sports Bar was set for a grand opening this spring but when COVID-19 hit that was put on pause. Now, just as Scores was gearing up to welcome customers with updated guidelines from the govenor, George Floyd was murdered and everything changed overnight.

Scores Sports Bar was LOOTED,  VANDALIZED and DESTROYED 5/27/2020. This black-owned business is left trying to pick up the pieces amidst mourning with the community.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scores-bar-mpls-riot-rebuild

Dude apparently had just bought the bar recently too.  Grand opening, grand closing

good to see they reached their goal and some

2 Likes

This is one of the saddest things about the whole situation: there are a ton of small black or minority owned businesses all along that stretch of Lake Street in Minneapolis and on University Ave in St. Paul that are getting fucked when they are good people trying to elevate the neighborhoods.  Hope their insurance is spot on

1 Like

Sad.  Democrats are evil people.  I hope he can get his bar back and running 

4 Likes

I hope he had business liability insurance. I'd contribute to a gofundme if he has one.

Probably a bunch of vealy-armed ANTIFA dorks 

Mark

2 Likes
drywallerdave -

Sad.  Democrats are evil people.  I hope he can get his bar back and running 

What?

Mark1 -

Mark

There was a bunch of those last night

the_shrike -
Mark1 -

Mark

There was a bunch of those last night

was trying to explain this to the Mrs last night.  nearly everyone standing around those buildings on fire looked like white kids.  I could see the silouettes of their antifa arms through the fire.

bunch of bored retard kids going out to rage against the machine.

Sad

The left is pushing for a race war so they can claim it happened on Trump's watch...This could all blow up in their face. To the average voter watching this, it's hard to defend what's happening. Everyone is in universial agreement the officer was a POS. There isn't a debate there. I understand the outrage but burning down half the city is just crazy to me. The fact people on the left are defending it and encouraging it will only lead to more violence. This behavior has been given a green light by the media and those in power on the left. 

1 Like
jcblass - 

The left is pushing for a race war so they can claim it happened on Trump's watch...This could all blow up in their face. To the average voter watching this, it's hard to defend what's happening. Everyone is in universial agreement the officer was a POS. There isn't a debate there. I understand the outrage but burning down half the city is just crazy to me. The fact people on the left are defending it and encouraging it will only lead to more violence. This behavior has been given a green light by the media and those in power on the left. 

This.

When you have guys like Kap saying it's justified, it shows what pieces of shit they are.

Raised over $200,000 on a $100,000 goal! Good for him.

3 Likes

Makes me sick....

I really, absolutely, wholeheartedly...

...fucking hate people.

But he's got insurance. -spjackson77

1 Like

This is exactly why you don't fucking riot. All you're doing is hurting your own damn neighbors. It does NOTHING good. There is no excuse for it.

I'd have applauded that man for killing any one and every one who attacked his business. They are the worst society has to offer.

Must be what they call “justice”