MN Dem Mayor Gets His Asshole Card Revoked!

Needed to be tazed!

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1301212286649012225

9 Likes

Im just glad the dog didn't get hit by a car.... Jesus christ... Smh...

2 Likes
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Me too.  What a dingdong that mayor is.  Was he drunk?

Morgz - 
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Me too.  What a dingdong that mayor is.  Was he drunk?

Drunk with power

1 Like

What a douche

Should be ‘tazed’ with a live round.... 

I thought he was drunk because he was swaying around and slurring and trouble finding words, but then I saw a dog yanking him. I guess he was just mush mouthed and mentally dim.

Old white retarded boomers are the death of this country. They have enabled the current social climate.

2 Likes

Lol @ I've had no warnings. 

NKcell -

Old white retarded boomers are the death of this country. They have enabled the current social climate.

Yeah. I sure wish all them old white boomers would stop burning down buildings and robbing stores the past quarter year.

3 Likes

That was satisfying to watch

2 Likes

It’s like this fuck doesn’t know about body cams. What an impotent, whining bitch of a man this guy is. 

DrPeterVenkman -

That was satisfying to watch

this...

Sounds like the mayor is an OG’er:

"The mayor was most recently the subject of headlines in June, after he posted a comment to Facebook defending a Brainerd school teacher who posted racist comments online following the death of George Floyd and the subsequent protests and riots in the Twin Cities, blaming Black people for the unrest and saying you didn’t see white people acting that way…

…Other posts from Heidmann’s Facebook page, according to the Pine and Lakes Echo Journal, included an article about why gay marriage is harmful, a post claiming Muslims hate “Christians, Jews and atheists,” and an article from an anti-Islam conspiracy site."

He’s a mayor, he knows they have body cams, honestly appears like he was trying to make himself a martyr to the left for standing up to the mean ole cops

Perrywise - He's a mayor, he knows they have body cams, honestly appears like he was trying to make himself a martyr to the left for standing up to the mean ole cops

Ugh, he's either far right wing or an equal opportunity asshole. 

Briscoe -
NKcell -

Yeah. I sure wish all them old white boomers would stop burning down buildings and robbing stores the past quarter year.

I sure wish you had reading comprehension.

who do you think ENABLED that? Who are the mayors and governors and people In power ALLOWING that to happen? 

look at how this mayor talks to people and police, it starts at the top. 

Briscoe -
NKcell -

Lol Briscoe. I been here awhile and remember that name. Hope u hanging up

Yeah that was weird. Was he on foot protesting that cops had a speed trap up for other people and then they arrested him for obstruction or something? They did tell him to go stand over away from traffic a few times, but does that count as warnings he was going to be arrested?

Why the fook would ya bring out the dawg?