MNR

Who’s ready for the ULTIMATE DELETION 

WOKEN Matt Hardy

@MATTHARDYBRAND

·

3m

Señor Benjamin.. I have something I want you to do for tonight's #UltimateDELETION on #RAW.. Make sure @Vanguard1AAR & @Skarsgrd2 are STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED & ready to go to WAR.. AND Prepare The Battlefield of The #HardyCompound For... ANNIHILATION !!!

Yasssssssssssss

My Humble Abode:
The Dome of DELETION
The Lake of REINCARNATION
The DILAPIDATED City
The Land Of OBSOLETE Men
The Fountain of VITALITY

Holy smokes! This.is..lit.fam.

Bray about to get his ass turned into Husky Harris.

Yes!

WOKEN Matt Hardy

@MATTHARDYBRAND

·

21m

ABIGAIL & ZENITH have been BATTLING one another for EONS.. Our MORTAL VESSELS that contain these ESSENCES have been involved in this CONFLICT for nearly 2 Solar Revolutions. Tonight on #RAW, it ENDS. One of us will SUFFER The #UltimateDELETION & say.. GOODBYE.

Bray Wyatt

@WWEBrayWyatt

Lest we forget, without Bray Wyatt perhaps no one would've been #Broken in the first place. Go ahead LIE and say it isn't true #IamTheWay

Those local indy workers know nothing about cuffing a perpetrator.  Good thing Brock is here to uphold justice.

Its funny how much the wwe try to get the crowd behind Reigns, its never going to happen

WATHUNT - 

Its funny how much the wwe try to get the crowd behind Reigns, its never going to happen

He's a good performer though. The fans just don't like being forced to have Rock's cousin as the top guy.

Also I think this Brock/Roman match at Mania is going to be awesome and even more violent that their match at 31.

Milfy James and Buscuit butt are lookin good tonight,

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
WATHUNT - 

He's a good performer though. The fans just don't like being forced to have Rock's cousin as the top guy.

Also I think this Brock/Roman match at Mania is going to be awesome and even more violent that their match at 31.

I actually enjoy alot of Romans matches. But i still find his personality and promos boring and obviously the predictable way he's booked. You cant blame the fans for not getting behind him

Mickie James has gotten way hotter with age

Funny when Reigns was laid out and the crowd was chanting “you deserve it”. 

Who is Miz facing at Mania?

Braun will pick Kane as his par.

^Elias

Could be too.

Coach mans commentary is horrible.