Mo Lawal *Spoiler*

Being a huge wrestling fan I have witnessed much of Mo Lawal's uncanny athleticism, but, even I thought that Travis Wiuff would be too much for him in his first fight. Unbelievable tko of an opponent with over 60 pro fights in his debut. Congratulations and I am excited to watch his fights in the future. Quick question for anyone in the know. How long has he been training his striking?

id have been suprised if he lost.I expect a lot from him So far hes delivered

I missed the fight. Any links to results out there?

Ryan

bloodyelbow.com has all of the fight videos.

He is going to be a star

Sweet superman punch.

tristanandrews04 - Being a huge wrestling fan I have witnessed much of Mo Lawal's uncanny athleticism, but, even I thought that Travis Wiuff would be too much for him in his first fight. Unbelievable tko of an opponent with over 60 pro fights in his debut. Congratulations and I am excited to watch his fights in the future. Quick question for anyone in the know. How long has he been training his striking?

I believe he has been at Team Quest for almost a year

SokoMo

ttt

Crook knows him well, that is who introduced me to him. My guys have wrestled with him in College, he will be a legit threat.

his boxing looked awesome to be honest

Mo really started technical stand-up training about 5 weeks ago. His Thai coach is Melchor Menor and Justin Fortune is his boxing coach.

Up until the Olympic trials his focus was wrestling. MMA was something he did for a little cross training.

Wow...Very explosive and was impressed with his feel for the striking game for having so little training. Congrats again Ryan Parsons on Mo Lawals win