Mobile Reporting

jeebus gorgeous, the way you talk about yourself you better look the goods if i ever see you but i'm of the opinion that well.... you're not much chop at all.

Yay grammar police.

Happy new year mma world WHOOOOO!!!

See dojo this really speaks to the heart of the issue. The pressure of censure. It's a weird world.

What's weird is that we all get fixated on your repeatedly inane, crazed, nonsensical and attention whoring diatribes.

Kind of hard to be fixated when the majority of posts are from gorgeous herself. What's that saying about loving yourself first before anyone else? Or is it just gorgeous loving herself period?

battered women - sounds delicious, doesn't make it right...

armbarcrashdummy - What's weird is that we all get fixated on your repeatedly inane, crazed, nonsensical and attention whoring diatribes.
I'm fascinating. It's no mystery.

But you know my experiences described here are not in any way unusual. They are pretty typical for women today. Why is it so?

geraldbb - battered women - sounds delicious, doesn't make it right...
Interesting that was a question :)

If I was a mod I would have banned "Gorgeous" a long time ago. I bet she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp in real life.

Yes but what's it matter. Here you can imagine any old transvestite you like.

Old Boxer - If I was a mod I would have banned "Gorgeous" a long time ago. I bet she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp in real life.

LOL maybe that's why she has all these problems with men looking at her! If I saw a bulldog chewing a wasp I would definitely look and sms my mates.

I saw a boy swallow a wasp when he was drinking from a tap at school once.

blakGSR - 
Old Boxer - If I was a mod I would have banned "Gorgeous" a long time ago. I bet she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp in real life.

LOL maybe that's why she has all these problems with men looking at her! If I saw a bulldog chewing a wasp I would definitely look and sms my mates.
The things we can imagine curtesy of the Internets...

Did I roll my eyes just then?

Darn, now I'm missing the attention.