Moco De Gorila...

This is what mexicans use to have stupid looking hair.

What's with that stupid pointy, fake mohawk shit? For what reason does Paco Pachanga thinks he needs to be "Punk".

So he can put his burrito in your mothers chalupa, ese. Phone Post 3.0

"So he can put his burrito in your mothers chalupa, ese."

Fuck chalupas. You ever had sopays? Little corn meal discs with taco toppings. Shit is good.

as a mexican punk rocker, go fuck yourself pedro! (in reality i used wood glue in the 90's for my mohawk) 

they're called sopes . but for reals, garnachas (basically a sope made out of mashed potato) are way better than sopes.

StevetheWeasel - Haha.

Never seen this.

Can you buy this in the US, or is it one of those cheap products made of all sorts of banned chemicals that has to be snuck into the country in boxes of flowers?

it's like 3 bucks at walmart. just regular gel. but on the brighht we invading y'alls country one aisle at a time.

Mexicans used to just use tres flores when I was a kid.

VinegarStrokes - Mexicans used to just use tres flores when I was a kid.

LoL, used that shit too when i slicked my long hair back like a vato. with the black plastic palm brush. 

"Can you buy this in the US, or is it one of those cheap products made of all sorts of banned chemicals that has to be snuck into the country in boxes of flowers?"

They probably sneak them in wrapped in fake Aeropostale shirts.

"as a mexican punk rocker, go fuck yourself pedro! (in reality i used wood glue in the 90's for my mohawk) "

Man, you can't be mexican and punk rock. That's not a "mexican" thing, it's ridiculous. Do you see white people trying to be mariachi?

PeteyWheatstraw - "as a mexican punk rocker, go fuck yourself pedro! (in reality i used wood glue in the 90's for my mohawk) "

Man, you can't be mexican and punk rock. That's not a "mexican" thing, it's ridiculous. Do you see white people trying to be mariachi?
Check out Metalachi.... The worlds first Mexican Metal Mariachi band! Phone Post 3.0

"Check out Metalachi.... The worlds first Mexican Metal Mariachi band!"

lol. You can't headbang with a sombrero on.

para que sepan putos!

Doesn't that translate as "gorilla boogers"?

Drugs_Delaney -

LoL, used that shit too when i slicked my long hair back like a vato. with the black plastic palm brush. 

Exactly! And always had to have a palm brush in your pocket. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - 
Drugs_Delaney -

I use this shit...It's fucking awesome.And I don't have that stupid fucking Mohawk

anymore.

Drugs_Delaney -
VinegarStrokes - 
Drugs_Delaney -

LOL Phone Post 3.0

"Doesn't that translate as "gorilla boogers"?"

Yep, genius marketing. They also have a toothpaste line: "Caca De Borracho".