MOD. 1 DVD ALMOST HERE!

Since I've gotten back from Washington, I've been slammed with work and playing "catch-up" with clients and other business stuff. One of the big projects I had in the works is the transfering of the instructional video in the Mod.1 to DVD format.

It's finally completed and sent off to the replication company!

I'll get back on here later and post the link for those that are interested in it.

Train hard,

SCRAPPER

P.S. Yes, I'll be offering JUST the DVD for those that already have the Mod. 1 video.

Scrapper,

Will this new DVD include Taku's intervals with your Mod 1...?!

kmli

No. This DVD is the Mod. 1 instructional video in DVD format. Taku's Intervals will be shot in May. ;)

SCRAP

Hi Fish!

When are your conditioning classes and where are they being held at?

Shy

TTT

ttMFT!

ttt

TTT

hey scrap, are you planning on making clubbell workout cds like the mod 1?

Yes I am. When I went to Washington, Scott and the other instructors were really interested in the way I was combining bodyweight stuff with Clubbell exercises and it's inspired Scott's latest workout routines.

I dropped him a line about making something similar to the Mod. 1 for Clubbells and he's all for it. I'm heading up to California at the end of May to shoot the Intervals video with Taku so I'll probably shoot the Clubbell video around the same time. ;)

SCRAP

were you in WA state or DC?

Washington state. I'll be going back up there soon.

SCRAP

Do you go there because you train at Pankration?

Nope. I went there because that's where the CST seminar was. ;)On a Pankrase note...I did get my ear torn pretty damn good when I tackled one of Scott's Instructors at one of the local parks we were training at:AndGood stuff!SCRAP

Hey Scrapper!!! Good news about the DVD!!

TTT

Shawn