Mod attention needed

TTT. This deserves all the attention it can get!! Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - TTT. This deserves all the attention it can get!! Phone Post

Thank you good sir! It does, a man that puts everything on the line, on camera, for our enjoyment needs our help. Let's do this! Phone Post

ttt 

Anyone who reads this thread, please just TTT, it's as valuable as a T-shirt buy! Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - If there was any thread that ever deserved to be stickied, this is it, Dan has stayed in fights, that he had every right to pull out of, we owe it to him.

Mods do the right thing, this should actually be a no brainer

This innoocent little brave kid, deserves the best chance to have a normal life, FoSho

I wish I had the way with words that you do! Phone Post

Poindexter - ttt 

Another top shelf poster! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Thanks folks!!!! Teh UG will never disappoint!! This is easily the best place on earth. Phone Post

UG news is a good place for that thread, and that idea, who wouldn't want to help a child in need? Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt! Make it a sticky; Help the little Miller out Phone Post

Resonate Phone Post

UG news is next! Make it happen people! Phone Post

This is easily the best forum ever! I've never been to a different one, but I must say, teh UG is easily the greatest! Phone Post

Dana White/Lorenzo should give this man the money for his daughter not only to be a good person or to save a little kids life but for the fact that Dan has stepped up every god damn time they needed someone on short notice to take a fight no matter WHO it was. One of the most loyal dudes on the roster deserves better then this and it absolutely disgusts me to see everyone having to donate when millionaire dana and billionaire lorenzo are flying around buying ferrari's.

InvisibleControl - Dana White/Lorenzo should give this man the money for his daughter 

he did help out, cindy o confirmed it in the other thread

ill give u  some anderson silva money

just as soon as someone prints some