Model offered $$ to ensnare tennis star Djocovik

He opposed the Covid Vaccinations, so they tried to get a top model to seduce him, film the encounter and to ruin his good image.

that my friends, is how the game is played. you are seeing it in action.

![](upload://apkpTuybYHT2lckvCUo5XGmnhRU.webp)

Exhibit 1:

Novak Djokovic says he opposes coronavirus vaccination

Novak Djokovic is against any compulsory vaccinations for tennis players returning to the game after the coronavirus hiatus, and faces a dilemma if forced to do so himself.

“Personally I am opposed to vaccination and I wouldn’t want to be forced by someone to take a vaccine in order to be able to travel,” the world No.1 said in a live facebook chat with several fellow Serbian athletes.

“But if it becomes compulsory, what will happen? I will have to make a decision. I have my own thoughts about the matter and whether those thoughts will change at some point, I don’t know.

https://7news.com.au/sport/tennis/djokovic-opposes-coronavirus-vaccination-c-986354

Exhibit 2:

Serbian model refused to set up Djokovic: They offered me 60,000 euros to seduce and film him

Natalija Scekic felt offended and humiliated

Serbian model Natalija Scekic has revealed that a person tried to get her to set up Novak Djokovic.

The plan was reportedly to try and ruin the world No.1 tennis player's reputation and marriage.

Scekic told Svet&Scandal magazine that a man had offered her 60,000 euros in exchange for seducing Djokovic and then filming them together.

The trap was hatched in England, according to the magazine, and this is where the model met with the individual.

"It is true that a guy contacted me. I know him from the city [of London] and I considered him a serious guy," Natalija Scekic said.

"I am familiar with their work and they were good. When he asked me for a date, I thought it was for a business matter. However, as the conversation progressed, I saw that it had nothing to do with my life."

3 Likes

God bless this woman. A heroine.

Showing us in real time how the game is played.

![](upload://iVy6ptD95WDX8f5VxGolJnXQM4i.jpeg)

2 Likes

Unreal.

![](upload://h81yxtlcJhJhRASzObMi7eiCYtp.jpeg)

Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Reveals He’s an Anti-Vaxxer

“Personally, I am opposed to vaccination, and I wouldn’t want to be forced by someone to take a vaccine,” he said during a livestream on Sunday

With anti-social distancing protests sprouting up across the country, the COVID-19 deniers are out in full force. Right on the front lines are anti-vaxxers, many of whom have spent the past few months downplaying the risks of COVID-19 or sharing conspiracy theories about the origins of the virus to push the idea of Big Pharma benefiting from a potential future vaccine.

Apparently, among their ranks is tennis star Novak Djokovic, who came out against vaccines in a livestream on Sunday.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/novak-djokovic-anti-vaccine-987003/

Wiggy -

Unreal.

yep.

He is a major world celeb.. and for him to be Anti-Vax was a big no no to "THEY"

so from the UK they tried to concoct a plan to VIDEO TAPE him having sex with a model.

2 Likes

I wonder if Deshaun Watson thought the same about vaccines as Djokovic does?

BTW, is she dead yet?

1 Like
EVILYOSHIDA -
Wiggy -

Unreal.

yep.

He is a major world celeb.. and for him to be Anti-Vax was a big no no to "THEY"

so from the UK they tried to concoct a plan to VIDEO TAPE him having sex with a model.

I dont consider anyone Anti-Vax when it comes to weariness of the Covid one.

3 Likes

not only was he anti-vax, he openly made a mockery of the ridiculous restrictions:

No regrets over the Adria Tour

In June, amidst the pandemic, Djokovic organised the Adria Tour – a charity exhibition event that was to take place over four legs across the Balkan region. Alarmingly, no safety protocols or social distancing measures were in place, and mask-less capacity crowds were allowed to attend matches.

The high-profile players attending were seen embracing and high-fiving, engaging in friendly football and basketball matches, and attended a party at a nightclub.

![](upload://csoiZnNwFFELYTKbilqEtkq3oBX.jpeg)

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-why-anti-vaccine-djokovics-popularity-rating-dropped-during-pandemic-and-kyrgios-made-it-worse-6568047/

1 Like
Al Cappucino -
EVILYOSHIDA -
Wiggy -

Unreal.

yep.

I dont consider anyone Anti-Vax when it comes to weariness of the Covid one.

I agree.

he held a non-socially distanced tennis tour too.. the covid mob was PISSED:

![](upload://eUF2hkka3LqiEoQhF25WTT2dfLc.jpeg)

2 Likes

She looks like a guy with plastic surgery anyways.

2 Likes
Vindell -

She looks like a guy with plastic surgery anyways.

1 Like

![Fancy Di Maria's tweet - "According to Serbian magazine Svet & Scanda, someone offered model Natalija Scekic €60,000 to seduce and sleep with Novak Djokovic and destroy his marriage. #RoyalSports #SportsCenter " - Trendsmap](upload://1zh3BKyTnMAsucDaMSfodlfGinT.jpeg)

She needs to say who "they" are

1 Like

Who the fuck are "they"?

Some of these deep state scumfucks need to start getting taken to task.

2 Likes
Soup and Beer - 

She needs to say who "they" are

Exactly, it sounds like b*******

1 Like

“They” should have chosen a hotter woman to trap him.

His wife is 1000x hotter.

Pics of wife to save this thread please.

1 Like

A Serbian magazine model is a great source for unadulterated truth.....or she’s making shit up 

2 Likes

1) I would think the scandal would be if you didn't hit that.

2) Sounds like BS.  Name names if this happened.  Otherwise, probably a publicity stunt.

3) Why would anyone care about the medical opinion of a tennis player?

What the fuck does this have to do with the Vaccine you fucking Moron