Modern family breast reduction

NO....this can't be happening Phone Post 3.0

Man wot the fuck is happening with all these titties.....my GF has had her SECOND breast reduction now. She had lovely big tittays 8 years ago but she was a very small frame so she said gave her back/sleeping problems.....but really it was her bitchy asshole school 'friends' who gave her issues. They were flat chested whores who used to try and make her feel bad for having big knockers. And it all went to her head. She's not friends with them anymore but her boobs have definitely taken a downsize over the years because of the cunts. Sorry for venting...I don't tell her how fucking disappointing it is because she seems a lot happier now. I can still titty fuck her so that's something. Still D's apparently. Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

When she made the announcement:

I cant look away Phone Post 3.0

whos the chick touching them in that 1st gif?

Blasphemous!!! Such a sweet rack. Gone!!!

weeps Phone Post 3.0

NOOOOOOOOOO Phone Post 3.0

did they donate the leftovers to some unfortunate soul? recycle them shits son!

Wah, my back hurts.

Do some deadlifts Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the Mammaries!

RIP

Trust -

I hope she's happy.  

Anyone remember Soleil Moon-Frye?  She played Punky Brewster:

Then grew up:

And she had reduction surgery:

I've never heard of this actor but I'm going to look deeply into her work. Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

I hope she's happy.  

Anyone remember Soleil Moon-Frye?  She played Punky Brewster:

Then grew up:

And she had reduction surgery:

I remember those titties.... Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

When she made the announcement:

He's stareing into my soul. Phone Post 3.0

Ed Okin - 
easedel - I love the headline on facebook

Ariel Winter: 'Modern Family' Actress, 17, Gets Breast Reduction, Citing Misogynistic Attention
"It made me feel really uncomfortable because as women in the industry, we are totally over sexualized and treated like objects," she told Glamour.

Good luck getting future jobs cause she can't act for shit. I love how they had to add in misogynistic into it.

Like seriously, STFU.

Sex sells.
Pretty people sell.

Grow up, get over it.

Why so angry? Maybe because a 17-year-old that, according to you, has no talent and is infinitely more successful before turning 18 then you will be in your entire life doesn't feel the need to be defined only by how she looks?

It really sounds to me like YOU are the one that probably needs to grow up.

he is right she has no talent that we have seen other then having an awesome agent who got her for the part. every nerd that acts can play that role easy. what defines her,is not her money, but her big tits.

if you ask any guy on the street that watches modern family and ask do you know who alex is in modern family. they will say. yeah that chick with the big breasts! or do you say oh wait that is that girl with glasses, black hair who can act so wonderfull well. looool

most women in hollywood are poratyed on their looks. that is not only our fault but of women, girls as well. they all buy those glamour / fashion magazines etc.

only a very few women made it in hollywood who didnt look good and can actually act well. and that is merryl streep for example.

for once we can see her succes is based on acting and not how she looks like it is in 99% of the other cases.

Haha I saw this on Facebook today and KNEW there would be a thread about it..
'Tis a sad day... Phone Post 3.0

She needs to get off the show anyway. Her character has gone from sucking to really stinking. I don't know why she is still on it. Her going to therapy was when the show jumped its shark too. Phone Post 3.0

Ed Okin -
easedel - I love the headline on facebook

Ariel Winter: 'Modern Family' Actress, 17, Gets Breast Reduction, Citing Misogynistic Attention
"It made me feel really uncomfortable because as women in the industry, we are totally over sexualized and treated like objects," she told Glamour.

Good luck getting future jobs cause she can't act for shit. I love how they had to add in misogynistic into it.

Like seriously, STFU.

Sex sells.
Pretty people sell.

Grow up, get over it.

Why so angry? Maybe because a 17-year-old that, according to you, has no talent and is infinitely more successful before turning 18 then you will be in your entire life doesn't feel the need to be defined only by how she looks?

It really sounds to me like YOU are the one that probably needs to grow up.

Well she is an actress?

90% of acting is looks, especially on sitcoms.

Does she have a personality that transcends looks, is she a hilarious person, or can she play the disfigured weirdo?

People have been weird and creepy about her since she was like 15, but she s in one of the biggest shows on tv. Phone Post 3.0

What a selfish little cunt. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Well 1 picture worked on this ancient thread lol

Pre boob reduction Punky Brewster…damn those were huge

3 Likes

lol 7 yr throwback of a real cunty move by that chick

3 Likes