Mods- Delete "g4tech.tv" thread

Someone put the goatse dude on it.

Also, don't read that thread if you know what's good for you.

LMAO - I've been wondering what the fuck 'goatse' was for ages.

yea, thanks - i'm at work and saw that. someone just delete that post, not the thread where people who come out of the closet by stating that they would like to bang a dude.

I apologize except that I just posted the pics for someone else and it was NOT that pic when I posted it.

wrong thread

Bad day on the forums.

lmao

ADMIT SHES SEXY INVALID!!! ADMIT IT!!!

"I apologize except that I just posted the pics for someone else and it was NOT that pic when I posted it. "

Bullshit, anyone who cares enough can still go back to the first page of the thread and see the pics I posted and even with an edit were there 2 DAYS before you posts that faggot shit.

"yea, thanks - i'm at work and saw that. someone just delete that post, not the thread where people who come out of the closet by stating that they would like to bang a dude. "

Continuing to fight for the cause of the rainbow eh invalid?

Shut up you little bitch.

lol, yeah how dare I bring a logical arguement into the mix, especially considering how you tried to pin it on me. Your little ruse was unsuccessful fagboy, now run along and keep your desires off this forum.

I "tried to pin it on you" because you were begging invalid to post your pics, then I did it for you and the last pic was some dragnet pic which made no sense to me. I saw all the pics at that time though, no gaping assholes. A day or so later a friend sends a message saying that someone hade switched the pics. Sure enough they had so i deleted all the pics I posted.

It was either you, if you had access to that website, at this point I guess i don't even think it was you. I think it was probably like when you post a pic from a place like angelfire. Only much worse.

But the fact that you are still thinking about it scares me.

Your latest pic has made me lose track of this arguement.

(but no I had no access to that website, I just googled a pic of jack webb the dragnet guy and picked one at random)

cool