Mods here manipulating the narrative for an agenda

Looks like my thread questioning why there are more liberal posters suddenly popping up got moved to What If... despite there being absolutely no reasoning for that. 

It appears that the more liberal moderators here are trying to silence people that aren't towing the party line of their agenda. 

We all know how bad Rogue Mod was at this. Do we have another reddit on our hands? That's really pathetic. Conservatives should be able to voice their opinions here as well. 

Lol

I noticed posts were deleted in your thread also.

My thread wasn't inflamatory, and pretty much had the normal type of discussion you'd expect on the OG. 

The fact that the mods who are manipulating the narrative here are hiding in the shadows and refuse to acknowledge their censorship makes it even worse. 

I'll look into it.

Abradolf Lincler -

Looks like my thread questioning why there are more liberal posters suddenly popping up got moved to What If... despite there being absolutely no reasoning for that. 

It appears that the more liberal moderators here are trying to silence people that aren't towing the party line of their agenda. 

We all know how bad Rogue Mod was at this. Do we have another reddit on our hands? That's really pathetic. Conservatives should be able to voice their opinions here as well. 

Has it never occurred to you that there are many more people with moderate to liberal viewpoints than Conservative ones? Given that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Than trump and many MANY others voted third party rather than for trump I would have thought that would be obvious.

Jessy Ringquist -
Abradolf Lincler -

Has it never occurred to you that there are many more people with moderate to liberal viewpoints than Conservative ones? Given that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Than trump and many MANY others voted third party rather than for trump I would have thought that would be obvious.

This thread is about the censorship on this site, not about you trying to justify a viewpoint. 

Jessy Ringquist - 
Abradolf Lincler -

Trump is not really a conservative.

Many of Hillary's votes came in big cities without voter ID laws while Obama was out encouraging illegals to vote. (LA, NY, Chicago)

What's your old screen name?

Lying Liberal Modia

MOGGA

StrikingMMA -
Jessy Ringquist - 
Abradolf Lincler -

Many of Hillary's votes came in big cities without voter ID laws while Obama was out encouraging illegals to vote. (LA, NY, Chicago)
Ah, that old , tired narrative with no evidence.

Abradolf Lincler -
Jessy Ringquist -
Abradolf Lincler -

This thread is about the censorship on this site, not about you trying to justify a viewpoint. 

Hey you were the one confused by "the sudden" many liberal posters. Just trying to help out.

Jessy Ringquist - 
StrikingMMA -
Jessy Ringquist - 
Abradolf Lincler -

There is a reason liberals don't require IDs to vote in those big cities. It is not hard to figure out why. "vote early, vote often" -DNC

What kind of vehicle do you need to tow a party line?

StrikingMMA -
Jessy Ringquist - 
StrikingMMA -
Jessy Ringquist - 
Abradolf Lincler -

There is a reason liberals don't require IDs to vote in those big cities. It is not hard to figure out why. "vote early, vote often" -DNC
You don't know how voting works, do you?

MayorPickle - What kind of vehicle do you need to tow a party line?
I was wondering the same thing.

Abradolf Lincler -

Let me help you out here. There are not more liberal posters. There are a lot of people questioning Trump and what he is doing. That thought process is gaining traction across all political spectrums, not just liberals. Trump is quickly turning into a dumpster fire. 

If you'd like to comment about the other thread, you can go comment in that thread in What If... (where it doesn't belong, but is being censored.) 

This thread is about that censorship. I'm just asking, why? I'd like an answer from the mods. Do I need to virtue signal that I'm sipping on white male tears in order for my threads to be allowed on the OG? 

jimmy23 - 
BeanMann -

What's your old screen name?

Exactly

SO WHAT IS YOUR OLD SCREEN NAME TROLL?