MODS: I'd Like to Know How Many VOTE DOWNS I have

Haulport -

Haven't seen that damn green arrow in years!

I gave you a VU haulport. We always talk and debate equally well. You're cool in my book. Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger - Dammit now I need to know Phone Post 3.0

You just got off a VD freeze for something that happened on the OG

Vote Total: -28; Up Total: 222; Down Total: -250

The Sultan - 
brahmabull81 - Ive found that by simply using less strongly worded posts you can typically avoid those easily angered guys that just seemingly go around voting down everyone that says something they disagree with.
This is one of those things that makes this board difficult to deal with. Say one thing and it seems like a team of jerk offs jump on your VD button.

What is mine admin? Phone Post 3.0

Vote Total: 224; Up Total: 705; Down Total: -481

My power of blue gave everyone a vu.

Damn Haulport! hahaha.

My VD's come in big groups. lol. I posted a Liar Liar GIF of "Stop breaking the law asshole" during the Mayhem Miller debacle and I remember going down a fuck ton. Phone Post 3.0

Props to RickStorm for carrying this thread VU Phone Post 3.0

I really wanna be green too, but I just can't get on the good karma road for some reason.

I've voted you down about a dozen times just in the past few months, OP. You're abrasive.

Can I by chance know my vote totals? Phone Post 3.0

hmb - I really wanna be green too, but I just can't get on the good karma road for some reason.

vu, its a start.

NYjojo - I've voted you down about a dozen times just in the past few months, OP. You're abrasive.

Vu for having the balls to say so. Too many people anonymously give vd so they won't compromise their vu's.

Drama queens going to drama queen. vtfd.

Bensongavemebluewaffles - 
NYjojo - I've voted you down about a dozen times just in the past few months, OP. You're abrasive.

Vu for having the balls to say so. Too many people anonymously give vd so they won't compromise their vu's.

Haulport and D241 are the only posters I vote down consistently.

BRZ - Should bring back the red arrows! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

What are my numbers Rick? Phone Post 3.0

oo ooo oo do me please!

brahmabull81 - Ive found that by simply using less strongly worded posts you can typically avoid those easily angered guys that just seemingly go around voting down everyone that says something they disagree with.
"Easily angered guys"??

Wtf do you mean by that? I'm fucking offended. VTFD Phone Post 3.0

In my anger and offended-ness I accidentally voted you up Phone Post 3.0

They should just turn on the vote down arrows, so we can have team red (the good guys) vs team green (the white knighting betas) with no real impact other than to show off how awesome or lame you are.

SnapLocally -
Haulport -

Haven't seen that damn green arrow in years!

What did you do wrong to get -900?

I've never even heard of you. Phone Post 3.0
That's his total votes I think not VDs. Phone Post 3.0