Mods or anyone that can help with a billing issue

I tried to set up a blue account the other day and everytime I went to upgrade my account the site was freezing. 

Well I just signed into my banking statement and saw 5 charges for roughly $15 canadian. 

How do I go about getting these charges refunded to my card. I should also mention that I am still a mudnamer even after being charged 5 times. 

I would actually only want 4 of the charges reversed and 1 payment kept for an upgrade. How do I provided proof of this to whomever I must provide it to .

Thanks in advance

Really fuckface?

vagabond - Really fuckface?

better believe it shitstain 

So you are saying you aren't getting enough ads?

-kirik

vagabond - So you are saying you aren't getting enough ads?

-kirik

I thought I needed to be blue to find out the secret to getting fluoride out of the water... 

I need to fix my pineal gland!

dhughes -

I'll get it in front of admin eyes

Thank u much appreciated. Of you guys need anything let me know. I can provide screenshots of statement in private messages

same thing happened to me, I went to renew my blue on 1/29, something happened, and I ended up with 4 charges on my credit card bill, could someone please look into this for me????

I would be fine with a blue name for 4 years

Yea I got charged for 10 extra payments. Could you please email me at Nigerian.prince@honesty.com to sort it out? Thanks 

Let's give the guy that can't even control whether or not giant dicks pop up on his website our credit card numbers!

Message Chris at Paypal.palmquist@gmail.com

He'll take care of you.

Ramon Maroni - same thing happened to me, I went to renew my blue on 1/29, something happened, and I ended up with 4 charges on my credit card bill, could someone please look into this for me????

I would be fine with a blue name for 4 years

Happened 3 times to me on 2/17.

Blue name til 2020

dhughes -

OP, you should have a message from Rick Storm.  You are all set.  To the best of my understanding you have been refunded for four years but giving five years of membership.

He did contact me. I don't feel like I should be credited. If I did still pay for one year. One year is all i should get. Mistakes happen. 

I have been coming here for free for 10 years+ it's about time I contribute