Modules 3 and 4 are out

At the risk of abusing those that do not really care or find this announcement simply crass advertising, I am very please to announce that FINALLY (yes it has been over a year!) I am up and running again and have my files, equipment, etc. working and accessible and that Modules 3 (head outside single) and 4 (head inside single) are available.  I have received a number of backchannel inquiries over recent months so will simply make the announcement here.  All of the modules will be 20% off for two weeks.

I appreciate the backchannel encouragement while I was have numerous technical problems over the past year and for those of you old enough to remember the old Bartles & James wine cooler commercials, "thank you for your support."

Rich

"for those of you old enough to remember the old Bartles & James wine cooler commercials, "thank you for your support."

Damn that was a while back, huh?

Glad to see you're up and running again

Hmmm? I seemed to have missed Module 2! I loved Module one so am looking forward to these!

Getting mine this week!

Module 1 was great! You are an excellent teacher Richard.

Jake,

I am glad you liked my video; thanks for the kind words.

Rich

Jake,

I know that you're busy as is, but mind reviewing them for us?

And Rich, it's great to hear that you've got them out.

You're a great teacher and a great guy (at least from what I've been able to glean from this forum).

Thanks for your generosity.

Your welcome Rich :)

Quick review:

Your pendulum analogy in the throwing section is excellent. I also like the hand control over wrist control. You make subtle points that can make all the difference to newbies.

Excellent for people looking to improve their wrestling skills.

I am pretty sparce with praise but here is a lot of solid material (I've only seen Mod 1 so far.)

I have module 1 & 2 and have been training privately with Rich once a year. All I can say, he is simply awesome coach, he can turbo charge your game almost overnight.....very few people can do that.

Thanks again Rich for oustanding training info, and I hope to see you in January again,

Radek
Slovakia

ttt

Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler commercial.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKXl_KtpZM

ttt