Mom, 7 Others Barge into Classroom to Attack 14-Year-Old Girl

No one was arrested? I get that they are building a case, but there were no SROs there?

2 Likes

deputies expect charges on Thursday

damn.

That’s some third world shit right there.

14 Likes

1 guess as to which race it is…

23 Likes

I guessed the race wrong AGAIN.

5 Likes

Garbage ppl. I’d like to knock the 37 yr old mom out

7 Likes

Agreed, no civilized person records in portrait mode.

15 Likes

Just part of being a kid. Like knife fights.

11 Likes

Somehow, Whiteys fault

6 Likes

Holy shit at every single person being obese AF.
They kids

1 Like

5 Likes

Well, what was the girl wearing?

1 Like

GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. (WGHP) — A group of eight people, including an adult, stormed a classroom and attacked a 14-year-old girl at Southern Guilford High School, according to the Guilford County Sheriff’s Office.

At about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, deputies say six students, an 18-year-old and a 37-year-old parent went into a classroom at SGHS and attacked a student.

Three of the students attend SGHS. The other three go to different schools in the county.

Investigators believe the attack was connected to an earlier fight that happened at a bus stop on Monday. A 16-year-old girl who attends SGHS may have led the fight, according to deputies.

Students began to assemble a group of friends, aging between 16 and 18, with a plan for the 16-year-old girl to let the group into the school, deputies say.

Two other students at SGHS walked out of the locked door, giving the group a chance to get inside.

The 16-year-old girl allegedly led the group up to an upstairs classroom.

The sheriff’s office says the group went into the classroom and began assaulting a 14-year-old girl.

The victim suffered minor facial injuries.

Faculty, administration and a school resource officer responded but did not have time to prevent the attack.

The group ran away from the classroom, went down the stairs and made it out to the parking lot where they were stopped.

No one was arrested on Tuesday, but deputies expect charges on Thursday.

The sheriff’s office is working to get warrants on charges of misdemeanor assault and first-degree trespassing for the people who do not attend the school. They may also be accused of inciting a riot. The juveniles will be charged on a juvenile petition.

Investigators are using surveillance video, cell phone video and witness testimony to determine exactly what happened.

LOL at the racists here.

At least they didnt randomly start shooting people like you mentally defective whites.

Fisticuffs over firearms I say!

2 Likes

In my state, if you hit someone in a bar it’s an immediate felony.

This horde of hair weaves decided to break into a school and assault a minor… this needs to be a felony 100%

5 Likes

Sad that we ALL knew the race of the perpetrators before clicking on the video… The “white supremacy” must be thick in the air today.

3 Likes

An adult who barges into school to assault a minor should have the book thrown at them.

9 Likes

:100:

3 Likes