Mom Arrested For Swearing In Front Of Kids

Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids

Danielle Wolf was not having a good night at the Kroger grocery store in North Augusta, S.C., where she moved with her family just three weeks ago.

She says her husband kept squishing the bread in their cart by putting frozen pizzas on top of it, and Wolf expressed her displeasure at the situation.

That's when her night got really bad. A fellow shopper approached her and accused her of using the F-word in front of her kids.

"I'm like, 'When did I say this to my kids?'" Wolf tells WSAV. "I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread."

But somehow the police were called, and Wolf ended up getting arrested in the incident late Sunday.

According to Wolf, the shopper who originally complained didn't actually want Wolf arrested: "I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So, because you're having a bad day you're going to ruin somebody's life."

But the shopper denies having a bad day, and says Wolf used profanity repeatedly — and even cursed at her after she approached the family to complain.

Wolf faces disorderly conduct charges, and is due in court next month, KGO reports.

According to Salon, which looked up the city ordinance, disorderly conduct is defined as "riotous conduct of any kind," "cry[ing] out in a noisy, scandalous, or abusive manner" in a public place, or "utter[ing], while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd, or obscene words or epithets."

disbeliever - Are you fucking serious? LOL

Indeed.

Danielle Wolf was shopping at a Kroger with her husband and kids when she allegedly used some harsh language while they were going through the bread aisle.

Another shopper claimed she heard Wolf dropping F-bombs toward her children and said something to her about it.

Wolf has a different account of what happened.

"She's like, 'you told that they were smashing the bread', and I said 'no' I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread by throwing the frozen pizzas on top of it," Wolf told WJBF.

Wolf reportedly began swearing at the woman and was reported to the North Augusta Department of Public Safety.

An officer then arrested her and she was charged with disorderly conduct.

Overzealous cop.  That's the kind of cop who needs a serious ass kicking.  

angryinch - 

More like the bitch who called the cops needs a serious ass kicking, fuck people like this, always sticking there fat fucking noses in other peoples business.

Rokit5 - 
angryinch - 

More like the bitch who called the cops needs a serious ass kicking, fuck people like this, always sticking there fat fucking noses in other peoples business.

They both need an asskicking, imo. 

It's over the top for sure. But I can't stand people who feel they need to cuss up a storm in a place surrounded by families and kids.

I'm a little happy about this even though it is absolutely ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

The most that should have possibly happened is that the manager asks the family to leave.

White people should riot and loot

Hired Gun - White people should riot and loot
Ha! Phone Post 3.0

These kinds of cases are what the ACLU is designed for.

She should have looked the other lady dead in her eye and told her to mind her own fucking business. Phone Post 3.0

Not a good use of the officer's time... There are dogs and blacks out there to be shooting. Phone Post 3.0

And what kind of proof would they present at trial? It's he said she said. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - "I didn't harm nobody. "

She admits it. Case closed Phone Post 3.0

troof

If cursing in front of your children was a crime, my parents would have been sentenced to death by the time I was 5 years old.

LOL.

That will teach her nut to cuss out her poor husband in public.

I bet the guy was relieved to have a few hours of peace while she was with the cops.

"I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody."

....so she was white trash. Don't care in the slightest, i'm sure she was going to get arrested at some point in here life lol.

Good. I can't stand people dropping F bombs in public around kids. Phone Post

disbeliever -
Hired Gun - White people should riot and loot

You bring up a good point. If this mom were black and arrested, there would be national coverage and Al Sharpton would be on TV saying the store manager said blacks can't be good parents.

Viva la revelution?
I am so gonna be the white Al Sharpton

Except, I guess, Stormfront doesn't need any more members.

Fuck. Plan b...get on with life. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids

Danielle Wolf was not having a good night at the Kroger grocery store in North Augusta, S.C., where she moved with her family just three weeks ago.

She says her husband kept squishing the bread in their cart by putting frozen pizzas on top of it, and Wolf expressed her displeasure at the situation.

That's when her night got really bad. A fellow shopper approached her and accused her of using the F-word in front of her kids.

"I'm like, 'When did I say this to my kids?'" Wolf tells WSAV. "I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread."

But somehow the police were called, and Wolf ended up getting arrested in the incident late Sunday.

According to Wolf, the shopper who originally complained didn't actually want Wolf arrested: "I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So, because you're having a bad day you're going to ruin somebody's life."

But the shopper denies having a bad day, and says Wolf used profanity repeatedly — and even cursed at her after she approached the family to complain.

Wolf faces disorderly conduct charges, and is due in court next month, KGO reports.

According to Salon, which looked up the city ordinance, disorderly conduct is defined as "riotous conduct of any kind," "cry[ing] out in a noisy, scandalous, or abusive manner" in a public place, or "utter[ing], while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd, or obscene words or epithets."

It wasn't necessarily that it was in front of the kids so much as that she was causing a ruckus in public.  The fact that the kids were present was an exaserbating factor I am sure.