Mom on Dinosaur Train all about the BGTC

For those of you with young kids, have you ever really thought about what really happened on Dinosaur Train? That show is all about the consequences of Big Green Tyrannosaurus Cock. I mean look at the situation. You have a mama Pteranodon who laid four eggs. Out of the four, three normal Pteranodons pop out. But from the last one? A big green tyrannosaurus.

Now how did THAT happen? What's the most likely scenario? A Big Green Tyrannosaurus is walking by a tree and decides to drop an egg in a random nest? Ooooorrrrr, Mama Pteranodon is not feeling satisfied at home, has a couple extra glasses of chardonnay at a work social, and BAM! Gets pressed up against a bar bathroom wall by a Big Green Tyrannosaurus? I mean we all know what he is packing compared to what Papa Pteranodon has back up at the nest.

These are the things I think about in the morning when feeding a 4 year old and an 11 month old breakfast.

I think the OG has ruined me...

Or maybe it's set me free... Phone Post 3.0

So there's no way she loves the bastard child Buddy as much as she loves Tiny, Shiny and Don right? I think she over compensates when the cameras are around and is super nice, but she's probably a total cunt when the cameras go away. Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - So there's no way she loves the bastard child Buddy as much as she loves Tiny, Shiny and Don right? I think she over compensates when the cameras are around and is super nice, but she's probably a total cunt when the cameras go away. Phone Post 3.0
And what's up with the dad? Does he not notice that 1 of his 4 kids does not have wings and will grow up into a Big Green Tyrannosaurus who will most likely swing a monster scaley war club between his legs? Phone Post 3.0

and what's with the retarded Pteranodon kid?

Rick_Cain - So there's no way she loves the bastard child Buddy as much as she loves Tiny, Shiny and Don right? I think she over compensates when the cameras are around and is super nice, but she's probably a total cunt when the cameras go away. Phone Post 3.0

Funny how she talks about accepting him even though he's different but the first thing she does is "Hey, let's all get on this train and take an adventure of learning across the land!"

Boosheet. She's looking for his biological parents. Going to dump the little dude off with his own kind first chance she gets.

ptper -
Rick_Cain - So there's no way she loves the bastard child Buddy as much as she loves Tiny, Shiny and Don right? I think she over compensates when the cameras are around and is super nice, but she's probably a total cunt when the cameras go away. Phone Post 3.0

Funny how she talks about accepting him even though he's different but the first thing she does is "Hey, let's all get on this train and take an adventure of learning across the land!"

Boosheet. She's looking for his biological parents. Going to dump the little dude off with his own kind first chance she gets.
See, I knew this show was hinky. It's full of subversive messaging about dino cuckolding, reptile retardation and child abandonment. I have to stop donating to PBS. Phone Post 3.0

If Caillou somehow got captured by ISIS and was burnt alive in a cage, I'd be okay with it. Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - If Caillou somehow got captured by ISIS and was burnt alive in a cage, I'd be okay with it. Phone Post 3.0
And you wouldn't have to worry about the smell of burning hair on that little albino mother trucker. Phone Post 3.0

You're assuming Tyrannosaurus cock is proportional to their body size. What if it's more in line with their arms?

And while we're on the subject, I don't like the ambiguous morality promoted in some of these shows. Earlier today, they had a show on pirates and this little girl says there are good pirates and bad pirates. We'll, unless you are a murderous criminal, I think we can all agree that there are no good pirates.

They have tiny arms and hands but huge feet. Could go either way. Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - If Caillou somehow got captured by ISIS and was burnt alive in a cage, I'd be okay with it. Phone Post 3.0
They wouldn't even waste a can of gas on that little bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Little Bill touched me when we were in the playhouse.

I am disturbed by the number of shows that show chimps as loveable little pets, and not as the face rippers we all know them to be.

What about Special Agent Oso? I mean he's obviously "Special" as in special needs right? That guy is fucking retarded! Phone Post 3.0

I have suffered through all of this. Talked my 3 year old into Scooby Doo and never looked back.

#thuglife Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - They have tiny arms and hands but huge feet. Could go either way. Phone Post 3.0
I do have a thing for Nina on Sprout's Good Night Show. And the latina lass who does the little field trip segments between shows on PBS. I think I need to get out more. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - I have suffered through all of this. Talked my 3 year old into Scooby Doo and never looked back.

#thuglife Phone Post 3.0
My 4 year old does not like shows with bad guys in them. While I've been able to get her saying "ruh roh Raggy" I can't convince her to watch a Scooby-Doo yet. I don't know how these parents can get their 2 year olds to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, mine has an aversion to any kind of dramatic tension whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0

oldnslow -
Rick_Cain - They have tiny arms and hands but huge feet. Could go either way. Phone Post 3.0
I do have a thing for Nina on Sprout's Good Night Show. And the latina lass who does the little field trip segments between shows on PBS. I think I need to get out more. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yeah, Nina would get it! Phone Post 3.0

oldnslow -
Harlem Savoy - I have suffered through all of this. Talked my 3 year old into Scooby Doo and never looked back.

#thuglife Phone Post 3.0
My 4 year old does not like shows with bad guys in them. While I've been able to get her saying "ruh roh Raggy" I can't convince her to watch a Scooby-Doo yet. I don't know how these parents can get their 2 year olds to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, mine has an aversion to any kind of dramatic tension whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0
She started out as worried and then liked to be brave about it... Phone Post 3.0