Moments like that is why we watch MMA

Like him or not Bisping has been putting in work in the UFC for the past ten years, a lot of people gave up on him ever being the champ, dude's career was almost ended by that injury to gis eye and he goes out there and KNOCKS OUT one of the best fighters in the game today in the first round!

Congratulations to the Count!

Indeed! Much deserved to Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yea, the suspense and unpredictability is amazing.

yup. never fucking know. still shocked.

clean win too. not a fluke. 2 awesome lefts.

I used to hate him but he's grown on me a lot over the years. I didn't think I would be as excited for anything tonight as I was the Hendo KO. Boy was I wrong I was actually excited when I saw how Bisping was landing his jab and getting out early but I never expected that. It was AMAZING!

VinegarStrokes -

I used to hate him but he's grown on me a lot over the years. I didn't think I would be as excited for anything tonight as I was the Hendo KO. Boy was I wrong I was actually excited when I saw how Bisping was landing his jab and getting out early but I never expected that. It was AMAZING!

Bisping for me is how I felt about Majic and Bird later in their careers. They grow on you. Who doesn't love seeing an old crafty vet win a title? Phone Post 3.0