Monday Night Art

Whichever brand doesn't have Stephanie will be the one I watch. She's seriously the single most annoying broad in the history of broads Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone one know a way to watch it through my phone? Phone Post 3.0

Shane and Stephanie are definitely going to hook up in storyline.

They are doing everything they can to turn Steph face. Phone Post 3.0

Alehh1017 - Does anyone one know a way to watch it through my phone? Phone Post 3.0
If you have direct TV. Maybe through their app Phone Post 3.0

tristar - Is that Brock Lesnar's #1 fan in front row? What's the story with that guy? Phone Post 3.0
That guy is at every single Raw. I'd really like to know his story as well Phone Post 3.0

Wow, did the Vaudevillans ever look like pansies there, backing down from Gallows and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Alehh1017 - Does anyone one know a way to watch it through my phone? Phone Post 3.0
Modbro app

USA network or sky sports 5 Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, they neutered the Vaudevillians there. Good to see Gallows & Anderson moving into the title picture though Phone Post 3.0

Strong segment by Big Show there Phone Post 3.0

Marlo Sansfield - Crews comes off so unnatural in all these talking segments to me.
It was much more obvious there because Show is so natural at it Phone Post 3.0

I hate the Usos entrance Phone Post 3.0

I can dig on some Breezango... Phone Post 3.0

Herbish1 - I hate the Usos entrance Phone Post 3.0
Just their entrance? Phone Post 3.0

Alright, after that breezdango promo, I want them to win the titles and hold them for 10 years. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson and gallows haven't won a match yet but they are now in title hunt?
Booking genius Phone Post 3.0

Yaaaaaaaaawn. Uso's, Vaudevillains, Roman all in the first hour. Phone Post 3.0

Marlo Sansfield -
2mmafreaks - Anderson and gallows haven't won a match yet but they are now in title hunt?
Booking genius Phone Post 3.0

They beat The Uso's at Extreme Rules
Thank you that's right.
I just got tired of seeing them lose to USo's so I forgot they did get one Phone Post 3.0

I know how to get people not to turn to the nba game at 9! Let's have Roman do a promo!
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Still going on with the guy bullshit Phone Post 3.0

"The guy" is the dumbest attempt at a catch phrase. It's just so forced and doesn't work. Phone Post 3.0