Monday Night Art

2mmafreaks - I know how to get people not to turn to the nba game at 9! Let's have Roman do a promo!
LOL Phone Post 3.0
Lol I turned over during commercial saw that and went right back. Phone Post 3.0

Seth fully healed? He looks like he's limping Phone Post 3.0

I don't think there's ever been a more annoying catch phrase then Romans bullshit one

I'm not a good guy
I'm not a bad guy
I'm the guy

No Roman you only have the belt because Seth got hurt Phone Post 3.0

good job wwe only took them one week to ruin rollins

Good god this Raw has been insufferable Phone Post 3.0

Haha the boos got louder once Romans music hit Phone Post 3.0

Uhhh what was that? Phone Post 3.0

Well time to switch to game 7, at least we know that'll be entertaining Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather watch the Bella's blow a horse than deal with this shit. This isn't Jericho that can take a couple minutes a week and cock-tease the crowd. This is a heel, and a fucker people hate, saying things people hate, then doing absolutely fucking nothing. Phone Post 3.0

They must have given up this week due to game 7, which Im about to put on instead. Phone Post 3.0

2mmafreaks -
Marlo Sansfield -
2mmafreaks - Anderson and gallows haven't won a match yet but they are now in title hunt?
Booking genius Phone Post 3.0

They beat The Uso's at Extreme Rules
Thank you that's right.
I just got tired of seeing them lose to USo's so I forgot they did get one Phone Post 3.0
They got 2 on the Usos, they won their WWE debut match against them. Phone Post 3.0

Bigjohnforever - I'd rather watch the Bella's blow a horse than deal with this shit. This isn't Jericho that can take a couple minutes a week and cock-tease the crowd. This is a heel, and a fucker people hate, saying things people hate, then doing absolutely fucking nothing. Phone Post 3.0

huh? Are you talking about Rollins or Reigns?

So #hatch was about Goldberg haha Phone Post 3.0

By the money in the bank return of rollins will be dead and all that money they could of made will be dead.

So... #hatch was just Goldberg on the game... shit Phone Post 3.0

Is there gonna be any wrestling on the wresting show tonight? Phone Post 3.0

loneking - So... #hatch was just Goldberg on the game... shit Phone Post 3.0

Lol wow 

I hate to say it, but to me it looked like Rollins improvised all that because he forgot what he was going to say. That horse shit couldn't have been plan a. Phone Post 3.0

Lana and Rusev aren't even trying with the accents anymore Phone Post 3.0

Herbish1 - I hate to say it, but to me it looked like Rollins improvised all that because he forgot what he was going to say. That horse shit couldn't have been plan a. Phone Post 3.0
No. Trying to get people to boo him. Phone Post 3.0