Monday Night Art

Featuring Goldberg and Seth Freakin Rollins

sex

Face Fuckin

kingofpancakes80 - Face Fuckin

Tom Phillips style 

The fact Owens/wwe won't play up the obvious "Oldberg" motzaball hanging out there bothers me for some reason.

Fuckin face

My god Goldberg is fucking terrible on the mic, he has no business being a title holder.  Such a shame.  He can't wrestle, nor work a mic, but he's really good at having an ungodly and undeservingly long entrance.  What a shit start to the show, thank god Kevin Owens saved that atrocity 

Marlo Sansfield - Two weeks in a row Owens was good on the mic. Unfortunately he's going to have to drop that belt so we have a guy who looks like a wrestler wearing it for the biggest show of the year.

Serious question, I know we don't like each other. But do you really believe look is better than actually being able to wrestle?

ok that was pretty good

This crowd is absolutely dead

Hat was terrible 

Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield - Two weeks in a row Owens was good on the mic. Unfortunately he's going to have to drop that belt so we have a guy who looks like a wrestler wearing it for the biggest show of the year.

Serious question, I know we don't like each other. But do you really believe look is better than actually being able to wrestle?

Not at all, I would prefer to watch Owens over Goldberg any day of the week. But I understand this is Wrestlemania, a sports entertainment spectacle, and visual appeal and perceived mainstream star power are very important for a show like this.

They just advertised Owens vs Lesnar for the Universal title at an MSG house show in 2 weeks, let's hope "card subject to change" doesn't come into play.

I bought a New Day Booty-O's shirt today. This is what my life has come to.

That Cesaro/Joe segment was cringeworthy. Just way too obvious they're saying lines from a script. 

tristar -

That Cesaro/Joe segment was cringeworthy. Just way too obvious they're saying lines from a script. 

It was Oscar worthy compared to Stephanie's segment just now

They really screwed up the cruiser weights by putting them on Raw.

Dana is back, looking to skinny imo.

Charlotte is the best female promo I've seen in a while.. shades of her old man

Charlotte is my favorite heel right now.

The two ugliest females on the roster talking about other people's faces lol