Monday Night Art

Just a few rumors for tonite's shitfest;

Strowman may go on a warpath 

Balor and Undertaker may appear 

Banks expected to turn heel 

I hope Balor shows up and quits and goes to Smackdown.

I also expect Roman to do some shitty promo about this being his yard and the undertaker comes out to challenge him

How about Taker/Balor for WM. And Braun can get his win back against Roman.

Haven't watched in two weeks and last nights PPV didn't persuade me to be excited about tonight. 

Taker should've cause Roman to lose last night instead of building Braun so strong only to lose to Vince's golden boy clean. 

kingofpancakes80 - How about Taker/Balor for WM. And Braun can get his win back against Roman.
No. Roman vs Undertaker.

I would like to see Reigns kick out of the tombstone, last ride, and choke slam

Conor McGazelle -
kingofpancakes80 - How about Taker/Balor for WM. And Braun can get his win back against Roman.
No. Roman vs Undertaker.

I would like to see Reigns kick out of the tombstone, last ride, and choke slam

Well I'm pretty sure you'll get your wish. Taker is even gonna bury him alive only to have Roman come out the grave and Super man punch Taker into retirement 

Did Jericho lose his US title, or are we supposed to forget he's the US champ and they are just going to quietly get rid of the belt? 

The friends of Jericho. Cheer me on mannnnn

He's still the champ.

That was the biggest chant I've heard in weeks.

Top champ to mid card champ, sure that's what I want lol

Rubenchi -

Did Jericho lose his US title, or are we supposed to forget he's the US champ and they are just going to quietly get rid of the belt? 

The giant scarf was covering it up. 

I wonder who else ends up in this faction.

Idiots with the Goldberg chants. And couldn't they have made Joe and KO a bit more impactful geez.

its not a good package, its not a bad package, its the package. Love aries so much

Neville vs AA would be amazing

Stupid crowd didn't even acknowledge" twist it in mannnn

kingofpancakes80 - I wonder who else ends up in this faction.

What faction? I missed part of Raw

Haha the crowd is really shitting in Goldberg being champion 

I've really liked the last 2 205 live title matches