Monday Night Art

That crowd sounded horribly edited during Goldbergs entrance. The impact of him possibly admitting something he's never admitted before was met with cm punk chants. This is hilarious. 

tornadochoke - I've really liked the last 2 205 live title matches

That's what happens when they get more than 3 minutes or stupid three man tag matches.

Good show so far 

Could Enzo compete in 205 live?

Good God Foley is fucking horrible

Taking that f5 was the most goldberg has worked in over a decade

Arsenal88 -

That crowd sounded horribly edited during Goldbergs entrance. The impact of him possibly admitting something he's never admitted before was met with cm punk chants. This is hilarious. 

Looks like they sent Heyman out early as crowd was not feeling Goldberg and probably would have gotten even worse the more he spoke. And to put a stop to those Punk chants. 

tornadochoke - Could Enzo compete in 205 live?

For sure. 

It's decent for RAW. I like the KO/Joe gimmick. I hope that KO/Jericho lasts past WM. The KO/Zayn match was good. Those guys have spent so much time in the ring together.

Seriously what did Sami Zarn do?  He's basically a jobber now. Why he isn't on Smackdown is crazy to me.

Herbish1 -

Seriously what did Sami Zarn do?  He's basically a jobber now. Why he isn't on Smackdown is crazy to me.

IMO second best wrestler in WWE behind AJ 

Is Stephanie the only person in the company that can handle the punk chants?

Shit on the 1st and steamrolled through the 2nd

How much coke does Goldberg roll through in one night of RAW?

New day entrance is a must see just for the crowd shots of the fat kid and old black man

Mmmmm Dana looking thickkkkkk

I can't tell if I care less about Goldberg/lesnar or reigns/taker 

roman going over taker at mania would be amazing

Why Taker and Roman? I don't see a reason for it. 

Oh wow Sasha vs Bayley tonight for a WrestleMania spot....Nice little surprise...Really good raw so far

Conor McGazelle - I hope Balor shows up and quits and goes to Smackdown.

I also expect Roman to do some shitty promo about this being his yard and the undertaker comes out to challenge him

pretty much this

kudos

Submissable -

Why Taker and Roman? I don't see a reason for it. 

because it's his yard