Monday Night Art

It's true! It's damn true!

In for the Big Monday after Payback.

I'm not usually into stuff like this but I'd chop my left testicle off to have Alexa Bliss talk shit about my cock.

All I can hear Is that banshee screaming

Time to break up Enzo and Cass

Barry_BondsMVP -

Are they not going to win the titles before they separate? Feels like they should've had a run.

kingofpancakes80 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Are they not going to win the titles before they separate? Feels like they should've had a run.

I don't know, but they are getting boring.

i really hope ambrose and rollins feud again. It would help both of them especially if one of them turned heel during the feud

Agreed about them being boring. I think I miss the New Day though.

Rollins sucks as a face.   

Barry_BondsMVP -
kingofpancakes80 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

I don't know, but they are getting boring.

Graves was spot on when he said no one likes Enzo and makes people not like cass. I change the channel every time they come out. 

Thread's a bit dead, huh?

TtoMyJ14 - i really hope ambrose and rollins feud again. It would help both of them especially if one of them turned heel during the feud

Ambrose needs a heel turn, his natural facial expression would let him be one of those heels that bitches at the ref over and over a lot not unlike heel Flair.

He should be a Rodney Dangerfield-ish I get no respect heel freaking out all the time.

Rollins vs Balor

The battle of who can get injured first

Ambrose - Rollins - Balor - Miz

4 guys who couldn't cut an entertaining promo if their lives depended on it

TheCringeIsTooStrong

Lather, rinse, repeat.  Same old shit, new players.

Why can't they start a regular one on one fued with the two guys?

Well, this is cute

Gino_Corona - Ambrose - Rollins - Balor - Miz

4 guys who couldn't cut an entertaining promo if their lives depended on it

I know you don't like the miz, but at least his promos actually have some edge to them and I think he's the best male heel after Braun at the moment. 

On another note, Alexa Bliss needs a long title run, she's the best heel and she's brought the DDT back to life!

Ambrose needs to go away