Monday Night BBQ (Fags Only)

Kickin up dust!

5 Likes

Since we are talking coconut/curry, this is one of my favorite things to do with leftover whitefish. It doesn’t even really matter how the fish is prepared. I usually throw all sorts of leftover veggies to go in the soup as well, because thats essentially how I make all my soups anyways.

5 Likes

stay safe bros
stay hydrated

lazy today = ufc, Gordon Ryan match, arm wrestling (prob over)

5 Likes

Messed Up Lol GIF by Outside TV

2 Likes

Only 32C here today, doing some modest shoveling in-between lifting telephone poles.

3 Likes

It’s freaking hot in Montreal. I’m just chilling all day smoking these Wedding Mints, later on Ima get the fam tons of Chicken Wangz to watch the fights.

Got maney on Luque, Pauga and Battle closes in a nice 5-leg parlay.

I was drinking these last night, these are my bro in law’s fave beer from his country lol its actually legit af

3 Likes

@Peruvian_Necktiez you’re Canadian? Or just visiting?

me 2 bro, me 2

2 Likes

2 Likes

I recently discovered Unistrut. If that’s what’s in your picture. I have about 40 ft of it in my garage cut for a specific project that goes in my bedroom. I know you love it when I’m vague. @Inelegant_Discourse

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 17-44-54 uni strut - Google Search

made my own version of these ^^

2 Likes

Serious question.

Does anybody know of another forum for inventors / fabricators / do it your-selfers etc.

PM me if needed

I have a couple projects, need a couple other ideas from other sets of eyeballs.

2 Likes

I’m probably the least handy mf in this thread. I’m learning though

3 Likes

Born in Peru but lived in Montréal since age 9 or so.

2 Likes

Can you make Peruvian ceviche?

You’re genetically made for the heat. A hot day shouldn’t bother you :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

That’s my excuse when I bitch about the cold.

1 Like

I’m feelin’ the heat of homosex in here!

5 Likes

This is a thread for F.A.G.S

5 Likes

Monkey Pox meet up at my place!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tell the truth; does your invention involve chubby chicks?

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes