Monday night football – Blue name on the line

Well, looks like Rex really is a QB killer after all. Sanchez is chucking fire in Chip Kelly's offence in his first game.

lol. 4th and 1, he throws a bomb. No wonder it's 24-7 Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he could have picked up the first easily himself and that throw wasn't even close.

Also I'd pump the brakes on Sanchez. He missed a 4th down throw and just gift wrapped that DB a pick if he could have kept his feet inbounds.

I did throw another full unit on Philly, half at -3 and half at -7. Feeling pretty good about things especially with Cam throwing that pick 6.

Hope you took the birds Clatty, but I'm guessing your opponent probably did as well. Phone Post 3.0

Who did you end up taking OP? Phone Post 3.0

I need a 13-7 half by Carolina to be right about my 38-20 prediction. You never know lol Phone Post 3.0

HisOrHerpes - I started Newton in my fantasy league, you can bet your ass he'll fumble twice and throw at least three interceptions. Phone Post 3.0
Ok, by my count I'm at 1 fumble and 3 interceptions and we're still in the 3rd quarter. I think I may be a prophet Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - 
dizz - Eagles win 27-17

Neither team is as good as they were last year, but Carolina has fallen off harder.

- Their defense isn't as good as it was; they were ranked no. 2 in the league last year and they're no. 25 this year. Without Greg Hardy they can't get pressure.

- On offense, they have no weapons for Newton other than Benjamin. Cam's completed 48% of his passes in his last 3 games

Carolina is 2-3-1 in its last 6 road games
Philly is 8-1 in its last 9 home games

I'd take Philly by 10. I don't mind Sanchez starting, because Foles has been pretty mediocre this year. Sanchez with Philly's weapons should be fine. Will probably make one or two stupid throws, but he'll make plays.
This is the front runner so far.

I would think the scores would be a bit higher ...

I'm thinking about this too much! Phone Post 3.0

Well, this afternoon got out of hand and I missed the chance to make my pick. If this would have won, I'll still own up and get that blue. From the looks of it, the points would be off anyway.

Fuck!

HisOrHerpes -
HisOrHerpes - I started Newton in my fantasy league, you can bet your ass he'll fumble twice and throw at least three interceptions. Phone Post 3.0
Ok, by my count I'm at 1 fumble and 3 interceptions and we're still in the 3rd quarter. I think I may be a prophet Phone Post 3.0
Oop, there's fumble #2! Phone Post 3.0