Monday Night Raw

jTheHybridwolff - Omg yes Rollins sold the shit out of that Rko Phone Post 3.0

When he was being helped up, he had that look of a loudmouth who got chin checked in real life. It looked very real. Awesome.

Did Orton become the best on the roster out of nowhere? Lol

That was awesome. They need to capitalize on the whole RKO thing being popular. Come up with a cool catchphrase for it. Ditch his affliction looking t shirt. And ditch the weird wiggle thing he does, when he turns into the viper. That shit is weak. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty cool that some random dude on Vine, pretty much rewrote Orton with his clips.

Lol at the USA chants Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square -
jTheHybridwolff - Omg yes Rollins sold the shit out of that Rko Phone Post 3.0

When he was being helped up, he had that look of a loudmouth who got chin checked in real life. It looked very real. Awesome.
Exactly !
He mad the Rko look deadly Phone Post 3.0

SPOILER

Mark Henry will join star and gold tonite.

Brakedust
Coaldust Phone Post 3.0

Uh oh. Looks like Show and Henry are having some troubles here. Phone Post 3.0

I'm tuning in to here for updates , I'm on the cowboys game tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Don't care about a Show-Henry feud, but heel hall of pain Mark Henry would be nice to see again. Plus he's bald now so he looks even more badass Phone Post 3.0

CANESHARP - SPOILER

Mark Henry will join star and gold tonite.

Brakedust
Coaldust Phone Post 3.0

Have you seen the price of gold lately? They can't budget the gold glitter and paint for him.

roninthebox - I'm tuning in to here for updates , I'm on the cowboys game tonight. Phone Post 3.0

This and commercial breaks.

Mark Henry just doesn't know what being a WWE Superstar is all about. Phone Post 3.0

Come on Mark! That's enough! Somebody stop this guy. Phone Post 3.0

Dats what he do! Phone Post 3.0

First tag Show was for sure trying to alpha Henry. Second one was just smart, Henry was hurt.

Oh Big Show crying again. Surprise Phone Post 3.0

Big Show and Henry cry so much.

Also is there anyone who flip flops between heel and face more than Henry????

Mookie 3:16 -

Big Show and Henry cry so much.

Also is there anyone who flip flops between heel and face more than Henry????

Big Show is up there with him. Every two years they try and make him a monster heel and 4 months later he's giving beanies to kids and crying about nothing. Phone Post 3.0

For like the last month, Roman has been the best member of The Shield. Believe thaaaat. Phone Post 3.0

BELLEEB DAT

LMAO @ "my little monkey".... Phone Post 3.0