Monday night wars on wwe network tonight.

After smackdown. Is this the start of a series or another 1 off? Y'all gonna watch? Phone Post 3.0

Great time to be a teenager too. Phone Post 3.0

The Fella - Or even a 30 year old drunkard still listening to GNR during that time....
Fucking A. VTFU dude. Phone Post 3.0

Says the debut. They already showed the one that they put out on video in like 02.

G&R is one of my favorite bands ever. Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

bigironmike79 -
The Fella - Or even a 30 year old drunkard still listening to GNR during that time....
Lied about the VTFU. Already voted up someone for making a kimo reference earlier. Got ya tomorrow. Btw I love this place. Everybody here is in my best wishes. Even thebadguy. Recent face turn has changed my mind about u. Thanks to all u guys for always being cool. Phone Post 3.0

don't sing it. Bring it. I'd sell like hbk against hogan. PWF for life. Phone Post 3.0

Shane O Mac! Phone Post 3.0

Holy lex Luger. He's lookiN rough. Phone Post 3.0

Turns out steroids n gimmicks is not part of a well balanced breakfast. Who knew Phone Post 3.0

Luger looks a lot better than he did a few years ago. Guy was really in a bad way. Phone Post 3.0

Ah so Tuesday's show is gonna be the rise of the nWo. Phone Post 3.0

The Fella -
bigironmike79 - 
bigironmike79 -
Lied about the VTFU. Already voted up someone for making a kimo reference earlier. Got ya tomorrow. Btw I love this place. Everybody here is in my best wishes. Even thebadguy. Recent face turn has changed my mind about u. Thanks to all u guys for always being cool. Phone Post 3.0

No problem buddy, but I swear to God the minute you go running your mouth behind my back I will have no problems greeting your cranium with a steel chair then dropping a DDT followed by the Peoples Elbow on your candy ass!
I'll cover this with my own paltry VU.

GnR were the shit. Phone Post 3.0

The Fella -
bigironmike79 - 
bigironmike79 -

No problem buddy, but I swear to God the minute you go running your mouth behind my back I will have no problems greeting your cranium with a steel chair then dropping a DDT followed by the Peoples Elbow on your candy ass!
I have no other contribution to this thread other than the fact that I've been drinking, I saw a capitalized Elbow, and thought I was being addressed.

That's all. Phone Post 3.0

bigironmike79 - Holy lex Luger. He's lookiN rough. Phone Post 3.0
I'll never forgive him for Elizabeth.

Oooooh no. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua -

He's been looking rough for the last feew years. Like cancer. Ass cancer. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
CaughtItFromARua -

He's been looking rough for the last feew years. Like cancer. Ass cancer. Phone Post 3.0
I think he had some degenerative nerve thing but he beat up Elizabeth pretty bad at one point and there were stories that she was petrified of him then she killed herself. It's a shame. Phone Post 3.0

Episode 1 was awesome... Can't wait for Episode 2! Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua -
RyannVonDoom -
CaughtItFromARua -

I think he had some degenerative nerve thing but he beat up Elizabeth pretty bad at one point and there were stories that she was petrified of him then she killed herself. It's a shame. Phone Post 3.0
Really? I dont remember that part of the story. Hmm Phone Post 3.0

AlphaMaleJP - Episode 1 was awesome... Can't wait for Episode 2! Phone Post 3.0
Same. Was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

No he didn't.

Hell yeah! New episodes tomorrow AND Wednesday. Phone Post 3.0