Money on Boetsch

Ridiculous odds if you ask me.. That is all. Carry on Phone Post 3.0

Best chance pull the upset and make the most money Phone Post 3.0

phillyslice99 - Boetsch has beat the likes of Okami and Lombard , why not rockhold? Phone Post 3.0
Exactly, -800 for rockhold, seriously? Phone Post 3.0

It's time. Phone Post 3.0

I hope nobody listened to me. Phone Post 3.0

Cherrycola - I hope nobody listened to me. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

don't worry, I didn't :) VU Phone Post 3.0

You owe me 4 million dollars.

Kirik where this guy live ima go shoot him Phone Post 3.0

THE TROPHY BUCK - I just bet my house based on your post OP thanks for nothing
I'm so sorry trophy buck. Phone Post 3.0

At the odds I saw quoted, Boetsch wasn't a stupid bet based on what we've seen from both guys in the past. In hindsight, Rockhold made the huge odds look completely justified, but looking at it objectively, I still think putting a bit of money on Boetsch was smart. Then again, I'm not a professional gambler and perhaps that is why. I don't think anyone thought Rockhold was going to get Boetsch into such a bad position immediately and finish him without Tim getting a chance to even attempt offense, though.

Sublime7SD - At the odds I saw quoted, Boetsch wasn't a stupid bet based on what we've seen from both guys in the past. In hindsight, Rockhold made the huge odds look completely justified, but looking at it objectively, I still think putting a bit of money on Boetsch was smart. Then again, I'm not a professional gambler and perhaps that is why. I don't think anyone thought Rockhold was going to get Boetsch into such a bad position immediately and finish him without Tim getting a chance to even attempt offense, though.
Haha exactly what I was thinking I guess Phone Post 3.0